Is this the year the Raider ship sinks?

uk#1fan

Best case, a 6 win season. With the schedule they have, I could see a 3 win season. I wish they good luck and good health. They are going to need it.

I think they went over that fine line with trying to bolster there program with tough teams and it's going to hurt this year. You thought it was bad last year against Colerain, this year will be even worse. Think they will be much improved in 2 years. Don't know if the coach survives that long though. Fans in Union can be impatient sometimes.

Great stuff going on in Union other than an unexplainable performance vs. Cooper. You will see drastic improvement in this team during the year starting in Lexington Saturday night. Watch the 7th, 8th and 9th grade teams play and you realize the program is on good footing. The JV squashed Cooper 40-0 although we had the worst performance I have ever witnessed in the history of Ryle football in the game over the weekend that mattered. Give credit to Cooper! Ryle will be fine this year as they have the nucleus of the team that had a winning record last year even after the very unfortunate non-contact ACL injury to Travis plus losing up to 12 starters during the course of the year. Coach Warner will get things done - he is good at instilling the toughness that we did not see at Cooper. The Ryle players work very hard and are great young men. One game does not a season make or a program deter. As to the initial thread question started by "SK Fan": "Is this the year the Raider ship finally sinks?" here is the answer: This is the year the Raider ship sinks SK...................................................again just like last year and twice the year before and in almost every year. Too bad beating SK is not a measuring stick of greatness. :D:D