Dutch Fork (SC) at St. Xavier

This is the fourth game of the Bluegrass Classic to be held at PJCS on Saturday the 25th. It will be the season opener for the Silver Foxes who finished 10-3 last year. They put a lot of points on the board last year as a AAAA team. One ranking has them as the preseason #31 team in SC. Reported strengths are strong OL & DL and WRs. Weakness is the secondary. One of the game promoters told me that DF runs an offense similar to Trinity which made the matchup appealing to St. X.

If you know, what are the other games to be played in this Classic?

11am Louisville Central vs FJ Reitz (Evansville, In)

2pm Trinity Christian (Jacksonville, Fl) vs Goodpasture Christian (Madison, Tn)

5pm Louisville Ballard vs Riverdale (Murfreesboro, Tn)

8pm Louisville St X vs Dutch Fork (Irmo, SC)

Pretty sure I saw on Max Preps they are #31 in the state (of South Carolina). If that is the case I would expect another 52-7 score.

They are between #10-12 in their division in SC, which holds 52 teams in included are Byrnes, Northwestern, Goose Creek, and Gaffney. Also I found it interested that they have a 6'8 245 lb DE. Also they're #2 in their region so I wouldn't undermine their ability.

This will be a true big test for the St.X Tigers. Dutch Fork has a huge o-line, a big tall QB and tight end as well as speed in the backfield. I would hope the Tigers have and edge in depth, defense and the kicking game. St.X has to establish the running game early and put pressure on the Dutch Fork offense. Will be fun to watch this one!

This will be a true big test for the St.X Tigers. Dutch Fork has a huge o-line, a big tall QB and tight end as well as speed in the backfield. I would hope the Tigers have and edge in depth, defense and the kicking game. St.X has to establish the running game early and put pressure on the Dutch Fork offense. Will be fun to watch this one!

Did you see that they have a 6'8 245 lb DE? i'm thinking this could make things interesting in itself.