Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brewers @ Reds Series 07/20/ thru 07/22/12

Featured Replies

Cozart must be wore out from the past 2 games.

 

 

Heisey cf Valdez ss Phillips 2b Bruce rf Ludwick lf Frazier 3b Cairo 1b Hanigan c Cueto p

 

Murderer's Row...

 

Unless he's sick there is no reason for him to sit after going 4 for 7 the last 2 games. This one makes no sense especially since he has some good mojo going.

 

I can't even defend Dusty on this one. No reason Cozart shouldn't have been playing today (unless there's something we don't know about) after getting Thursday off and having a day off next Thursday...

 

That's crap. If he is not sick or hurt he should be playing while he is swinging a good bat. He was struggling bigtime so Dusty sat him on Thursday. The last 2 games he goes 4 for 7 and what does Dusty do, he sits him down again, why? Like I said if he is not sick or not hurt then he should be playing.

 

For what sitting Cozart when he looks like he is starting to swing the bat? Who knows what this does to a young player that has been struggling and finally has a couple of good games but gets rewarded with another day off. Imo Cairo is giving this team nothing.

 

EZ ... I love your enthusiasm for the Reds, your activity on BGP and your posts. Unfortunately, I think you are wrong more often than you are right in what you post on here. I believe you are so against Dusty that you jump at anything you think is an opportunity to knock him and again, IMO, you have been wrong much more than Dusty has this year. If I had to choose between you managing the Reds and Dusty, it is a very easy decision. Please take this as open, honest criticism. I don't expect you to agree. But I do think you need to take a step back and really think a situation through before jumping down Dusty's throat like he is a complete idiot, because he isn't.

 

And let me put my disclaimer in here one more time in a pre-emptive comment, I am not a Dusty lover. I thought it was a big mistake when the Reds hired him. But I am open minded and in watching Dusty here, I now believe he is a better manager than I thought he was when he was first hired.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EZ ... I love your enthusiasm for the Reds, your activity on BGP and your posts. Unfortunately, I think you are wrong more often than you are right in what you post on here. I believe you are so against Dusty that you jump at anything you think is an opportunity to knock him and again, IMO, you have been wrong much more than Dusty has this year. If I had to choose between you managing the Reds and Dusty, it is a very easy decision. Please take this as open, honest criticism. I don't expect you to agree. But I do think you need to take a step back and really think a situation through before jumping down Dusty's throat like he is a complete idiot, because he isn't.

 

And let me put my disclaimer in here one more time in a pre-emptive comment, I am not a Dusty lover. I thought it was a big mistake when the Reds hired him. But I am open minded and in watching Dusty here, I now believe he is a better manager than I thought he was when he was first hired.

 

Why do you continue to quote me in these posts? If you read my posts you should know I'm not a Dusty hater as many on here are.

Reds, Pirates and Cards all win today. Today's opponents score a total of 1 run against the NL central's big 3.

 

Reds are .5 game behind the Nationals for best record in the NL.

  • Author

 

Why do you continue to quote me in these posts? If you read my posts you should know I'm not a Dusty hater as many on here are.

 

What am I missing? Where in the world did he quote you?

Id like to thank LRCW for starting the Reds off in the second half with a record of 8-2...You have earned a few more series thread starts for sure...

  • Author

 

What am I missing? Where in the world did he quote you?

 

Never mind. I see what you're talking about now. You said you couldn't defend Dusty with sitting Cozart today. Why does it bother you that he quoted that post?

What am I missing? Where in the world did he quote you?

 

4th quote down on that multi quote post.

Never mind. I see what you're talking about now. You said you couldn't defend Dusty with sitting Cozart today. Why does it bother you that he quoted that post?

 

Because I make one post questioning a move by Dusty so he automatically assumes I'm a Dusty hater like many others on here...

 

His whole post was about EZ hating on Dusty.

Why do you continue to quote me in these posts? If you read my posts you should know I'm not a Dusty hater as many on here are.

 

I pulled the posts that were knocking Dusty for today's lineup. Your post looked like one knocking Dusty for today's lineup.

4 in a row. I love being wrong so far on how the Reds will be without Votto. Keep proving me wrong Reds, please!

Consecutive games with at least 1 HR at GABP. You guys should be ashamed.

 

I thought you meant 1 series when the you and the minions aren't complaining about Dusty. Fat chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.