Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 2012

Featured Replies

Yes, the Tigers will be much improve but as along Trinity has the H.S. version of the big 3 Wright,Dawkins & Quick along the returns on D-fense, I don't see them beating the Rocks in the 2012 season.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like our style 69...... Don't rule out a major league upset this year

 

 

SK over T or X?

I like our style 69...... Don't rule out a major league upset this year

indeed.

SK over T or X?

 

 

That would never happen!

UK#1Fan drifting off to sleep while posting again...

UK#1Fan drifting off to sleep while posting again...

 

 

Nope just counting down the days till SK's QB shreads ST X's DBs!

It's a.scrimmage, correct? Who gets excited over that?

It's a.scrimmage, correct? Who gets excited over that?

 

 

I do it means it is time for football!

I do it means it is time for football!

 

Right...but you can't really put any stock in a win or loss by either team. Many teams don't play scrimmages to "win" them.

Yes, the Tigers will be much improve but as along Trinity has the H.S. version of the big 3 Wright,Dawkins & Quick along the returns on D-fense, I don't see them beating the Rocks in the 2012 season.

 

All of your posts concerning Trinity are very biased.

As are your posts concerning X

All of your posts concerning Trinity are very biased.

 

call it what you may but Trinity & Don Bosco were easily the two best teams in the country last season & Trinity has big keys players returning. Yes I also believe they will be one of the best teams in the nation this season. If that makes me Bais then so be it but I think the facts support what I say.

call it what you may but Trinity & Don Bosco were easily the two best teams in the country last season & Trinity has big keys players returning. Yes I also believe they will be one of the best teams in the nation this season. If that makes me Bais then so be it but I think the facts support what I say.

 

Factually Trinity wasn't top 2 in the nation.

 

Factually Trinity wasn't top 2 in the nation.

 

You could be right. What facts bring you to that conclusion?

Factually Trinity wasn't top 2 in the nation.

 

Please explain how you come to this conclusion when people who are actually experts disagree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.