Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"That's a Clown Question, Bro."

Featured Replies

It was about 2 years ago

 

I found it Scuba Steve.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

I found it Scuba Steve.

 

Please post the link. Somehow I missed it too.

Pm it to him lol, please don't put it on here

 

You hush up. :lol:

It was a clown question.

Please post the link. Somehow I missed it too.

 

Pm it to him lol, please don't put it on here

 

 

:thumb:

I loathe clowns, and, frankly, I don't appreciate this ******bag making light of them creepy bastages.

I loathe clowns, and, frankly, I don't appreciate this ******bag making light of them creepy bastages.

 

Geeez Shue, is there anything you like? I bet if your dog crapped a solid gold turd you'd still yell at him for dropping it in the house.

It's cooler on BGP to dislike everything...gets your street cred up.

It's cooler on BGP to dislike everything...gets your street cred up.

 

:lol::lol:

Geeez Schue, is there anything you like? I bet if your dog crapped a solid gold turd you'd still yell at him for dropping it in the house.

 

Schue, you know I was just havin fun at your expense. We all luv you.

Under Armour is getting ready to realease "Thats a Clown Question, Bro" T-Shirts :lol:...

 

Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper T-shirts reportedly on the way - ESPN

 

From Under Armour to make Bryce Harper 'clown question' T-shirts - baltimoresun.com...This should come as no surprise, but Harper has filed for a United States trademark for the word mark "THAT'S A CLOWN QUESTION, BRO" applying to "wearing apparel, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, shorts, hats, visors, gloves, shoes." He, or one of his representatives, actually applied for it the day after he said it. Here's a link to the official document, Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) :ylsuper:...

Under Armour is getting ready to realease "Thats a Clown Question, Bro" T-Shirts :lol:...

 

Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper T-shirts reportedly on the way - ESPN

 

From Under Armour to make Bryce Harper 'clown question' T-shirts - baltimoresun.com...This should come as no surprise, but Harper has filed for a United States trademark for the word mark "THAT'S A CLOWN QUESTION, BRO" applying to "wearing apparel, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, shorts, hats, visors, gloves, shoes." He, or one of his representatives, actually applied for it the day after he said it. Here's a link to the official document, Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) :ylsuper:...

 

And UKMF said Mike Trout was smarter lol.

And UKMF said Mike Trout was smarter lol.

 

The Guy is a Businessman, he gets it :D...He trademarked the phrase just a day after saying it...Politicians have already taken a liking to and used the phrase...People will buy this...Bryce is not only a great ball player but he is one of the most on the foot thinking 19 year old businessmen in America :lol:

 

When Bryce Harper speaks to the media, he sees $$$$$...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.