June 22, 201214 yr The Guy is a Businessman, he gets it ...He trademarked the phrase just a day after saying it...Politicians have already taken a liking to and used the phrase...People will buy this...Bryce is not only a great ball player but he is one of the most on the foot thinking 19 year old businessmen in America :lol: When Bryce Harper speaks to the media, he sees $$$$$... And he didn't even finish high school!
June 25, 201214 yr Schue, you know I was just havin fun at your expense. We all luv you. Thanks! There aren't many thin-skinned contrarians out there, and I'm not one of them.
June 25, 201214 yr It's cooler on BGP to dislike everything...gets your street cred up. Please forgive me for having the strength to swim against the mainstream. Popular rarely equals good. I offer Jim Beam whiskey as Exhibit A.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.