Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal and the Top 2015 Player

Featured Replies

^

 

He's using Anthony Davis' old locker while he is in Lexington also. :lol:

 

Cal is that man. Word.

^

 

He's using Anthony Davis' old locker while he is in Lexington also. :lol:

 

Cal is that man. Word.

 

Laugh now, cry later! :cry:

Laugh now, cry later! :cry:

 

I don't think he's laughing AT UK, but WITH UK. He's a Cat convert :D

I wasn't laughing at UK at all. I was laughing that Cal is smart enough to give the kid AD's locker while the kid is in town for a workout. The kid tweeted that he was using AD's old locker and was excited about it. I'd say Cal's subtle locker placement made quite an impression on the kid.

 

And no, I don't hate UK like I used to but UK still has some fans that grate the ever living bejeeezus out of me.

  • Author

Kid's tweet to Nerlens:

 

Karl Towns ‏@KATis32

@NerlensNoel3 yeah man place is nice understand now why u picked this place lol

Kid's tweet to Nerlens:

 

Karl Towns ‏@KATis32

@NerlensNoel3 yeah man place is nice understand now why u picked this place lol

 

That's what I like to hear.

Obviously he has some physical maturation, but that is an impressive video for a Freshman.

  • Author

Who do you think Cal has as this kid's roommate?

 

Yep. Eloy.

I watched about 8 minutes worth of that video and didn't see one dunk. That's very strange for a 6'11 kid in HS.

  • Author
I watched about 8 minutes worth of that video and didn't see one dunk. That's very strange for a 6'11 kid in HS.

 

I like it.

  • Author

Scout now has this kid #1 in the 2015 class.

I watched about 8 minutes worth of that video and didn't see one dunk. That's very strange for a 6'11 kid in HS.

 

 

It was a bit refreshing. Most clips show nothing but dunks and it really makes it hard to judge if they have any other offensive capabilities.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.