Which team would do you like best for the next 5 years?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durant>Lebron? Come on...be real.

I'm as real as they come. I don't want that softy (substituted that for another word) on my team. Durant is the best scorer in the league. Lebron is a better passer/defender/rebounder. Gimme Durant.

For what reason is there to take Paul over Rondo? Just curious.

I believe Chris Paul is one of the best pure point guards of my generation. He controls the pace of a game like I've never seen before. He also can shoot, unlike Rondo. I love myself some Rondo, but Paul is the better all around player, IMO.

Rondo was chosen ahead of Paul. I listed them in order of playing position, not draft order. It went LBJ, Durant, Howard, Bynum, Rondo, and then Paul. I probably should have went Rondo after he selected Howard. Bynum would have been there later. That was my mistake.

My fault. I was talking to Blue.

I'm as real as they come. I don't want that softy (substituted that for another word) on my team. Durant is the best scorer in the league. Lebron is a better passer/defender/rebounder. Gimme Durant.

I believe Chris Paul is one of the best pure point guards of my generation. He controls the pace of a game like I've never seen before. He also can shoot, unlike Rondo. I love myself some Rondo, but Paul is the better all around player, IMO.

Fair enough. I think Lebron is the best player on the planet. I think Wade ruins the Heat and not Lebron. I'll take Lebron.

I think you don't lose anything with Rondo and Paul. Paul can shoot and score better than Rondo but Rondo does everything else better. Gun to my head give me Paul but I think it is a push. Rondo's inconsistent jumper hurts him. If he could shoot.......