Which team would do you like best for the next 5 years?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys don't like Lebron the person and I get that but no way is KD better than Lebron. No way. And Lebron is just now hitting his prime also. KD does one thing better than Lebron and that's score. Take Wade off the Heat and Bron is scoring 30+ a game easily.

You guys don't like Lebron the person and I get that but no way is KD better than Lebron. No way. And Lebron is just now hitting his prime also. KD does one thing better than Lebron and that's score. Take Wade off the Heat and Bron is scoring 30+ a game easily.

Take Westbrook off of the Thunder and KD scorers 40+ a night :lol:

Why would anybody take Wade for the next 5 years over anyone on team 2?

Another one hitting his prime. Rondo.

Rondo and Lebron will make their whole team better.

Did I mention the 4 headcases on team 1?

Cause Parker is just as old.

Take Westbrook off of the Thunder and KD scorers 40+ a night :lol:

And like I said all he does better than Lebron is score. I want the guy giving 30 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and 1 block every night instead of the guy giving 35 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists.

And like I said all he does better than Lebron is score. I want the guy giving 30 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and 1 block every night instead of the guy giving 35 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists.

That's fine but when the game gets close, KD will win the game, Lebron will find a way to blow it.

^ You can't go wrong with either really... I mean it's the best two players in the NBA we're talking about. LeBron is the better OVERALL player, and it's pretty difficult to argue otherwise. KD is more clutch down the stretch, also pretty difficult to argue otherwise. For the next 5 years, I'd take KD simply because he is this good and hasn't even reached his prime yet. For one year, I'm taking LBJ.

^ You can't go wrong with either really... I mean it's the best two players in the NBA we're talking about. LeBron is the better OVERALL player, and it's pretty difficult to argue otherwise. KD is more clutch down the stretch, also pretty difficult to argue otherwise. For the next 5 years, I'd take KD simply because he is this good and hasn't even reached his prime yet. For one year, I'm taking LBJ.

Okay, so you take the dude who will begin to reach his prime in the next 5 years while I take the best overall player who is beginning his prime. Makes sense.

Okay, so you take the dude who will begin to reach his prime in the next 5 years while I take the best overall player who is beginning his prime. Makes sense.

Well I guess your selection of James would make sense if you really believe he'll be even a shell of what he currently is in 5 years. I think most, myself included, don't think that's going to be anywhere near the case.

From here on out, James isn't going to drastically improve as a player. As you said, he is in his prime. Playing the best basketball of his career and is currently better than KD.

He isn't THAT much better than KD though. Over the next few years, KD can still greatly improve parts of his game. I'm just going off of my opinion that in two or three years, KD will be better than James and will still be refining his game at a greater pace. Obviously I can't prove that will be the case, it's just an opinion. That's what this board is for.

And don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE LeBron James. He is one of the best things to ever happen to the NBA, at least during my lifetime. I'm rooting for him to get his championship this season (and I'm REALLY rooting for a Heat-Thunder Finals).