Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Players In A Fight At Downtown Cincy Nightclub?

Featured Replies

Such as?

 

Semaj Christon comes to mind.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearing there are, but nothing concrete. I do find it odd a fight broke out in a crowded night club and there is no police report or witness accounts of what happened...

 

I don't know much of anything about this situation, or PLAY (never been there). In saying that, I feel like there is a reason the club didn't make sure to have a police report, which is probably what you were getting at.

Hearing there are, but nothing concrete. I do find it odd a fight broke out in a crowded night club and there is no police report or witness accounts of what happened...

 

The fact that it happened on Saturday and it wasnt immediately known would raise questions.

Semaj Christon comes to mind.

 

What type of character issues are there?

What type of character issues are there?

 

None directly, but some of the guys trying to control his recruitment for a while are all kinds of shady. Fortunatly his mom figured out what was going on and cut them off. Semaj is a good kid...

None directly, but some of the guys trying to control his recruitment for a while are all kinds of shady. Fortunatly his mom figured out what was going on and cut them off. Semaj is a good kid...

 

I am familiar with that issue ( I think Georgetown was part of it).

 

If that's all the "character issues" there are then , as expected, Walter was stretching to validate UC. Unnecessary. Mick has done a good job keeping the positives going and the negatives minimized.

 

If this turns out to have any validity then sure it's "on" the coach somewhat but the bigger picture is the "group mentality" that takes over young adults in bad settings.

What type of character issues are there?

 

None directly, but some of the guys trying to control his recruitment for a while are all kinds of shady. Fortunatly his mom figured out what was going on and cut them off. Semaj is a good kid...

 

I was referring to Semaj eligibility issues before prep school...not character. I volunteer every Thanksgiving at a church in Cincy that Winton Woods players and coaches also attend so I am aware that he is a good kid.

I was referring to Semaj eligibility issues before prep school...not character. I volunteer every Thanksgiving at a church in Cincy that Winton Woods players and coaches also attend so I am aware that he is a good kid.

 

C'mon. Don't post "character issues or eligibility issues" together. You're assassinating his character.

 

Secondly, you're telling me that a 4 or 5 star kid that goes to prep school is off of Mick's list now?

As for the thread title.... Two things you need to know to see where this is heading....

 

1. If the guy was polite and did nothing wrong, why are none of the employees or owner of PLAY backing his story and why is he no longer employed there? A police report was also not filed the night of....I have been to play before and there are always 3-5 cops standing right outside the door.

 

2. Look at the comments made by this guy to friends on Facebook about what happened and see his police report and you will see they conflict big time. The fact that this guy has a video of him fighting some random guy on YouTube in a trailer park says all you need to know about him.

C'mon. Don't post "character issues or eligibility issues" together. You're assassinating his character.

 

Secondly, you're telling me that a 4 or 5 star kid that goes to prep school is off of Mick's list now?

 

Kid was less than 20 miles away but Mick never offered. I don't know of any other coach that doesn't offer a top 50 kid that is right in his backyard if there are no questions/concerns.

 

There were questions about him qualifying. That is a fact.

Are these current players or Hugg's Thugs?:D

Kid was less than 20 miles away but Mick never offered. I don't know of any other coach that doesn't offer a top 50 kid that is right in his backyard if there are no questions/concerns.

 

There were questions about him qualifying. That is a fact.

 

Hold on. You said Mick won't recruit questionable kids. I posed a question to you. Is Mick now turning his back on all kids who are not definite qualifiers? He is never going to recruit prep school kids?

As for the thread title.... Two things you need to know to see where this is heading....

 

1. If the guy was polite and did nothing wrong, why are none of the employees or owner of PLAY backing his story and why is he no longer employed there? A police report was also not filed the night of....I have been to play before and there are always 3-5 cops standing right outside the door.

 

2. Look at the comments made by this guy to friends on Facebook about what happened and see his police report and you will see they conflict big time. The fact that this guy has a video of him fighting some random guy on YouTube in a trailer park says all you need to know about him.

So because they haven't made a comment yet they aren't backing him?

So because they haven't made a comment yet they aren't backing him?

 

He no longer works there. I would say that speaks for itself.

 

The police were there and decided it was nothing and didn't file a report after talking to witnesses on scene...

He no longer works there. I would say that speaks for itself.

 

The police were there and decided it was nothing and didn't file a report after talking to witnesses on scene...

 

I was talking about the owners. How do you guys know he isn't working there? If he did indeed get fired that is very telling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.