Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Players In A Fight At Downtown Cincy Nightclub?

Featured Replies

Is it possible the punch was first and then he responded?

 

It is possible, but what I am hearing is the bouncer was at least equally responsible forwhatever happened...

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is possible, but what I am hearing is the bouncer was at least equally responsible forwhatever happened...

 

Let's assume what you're hearing is true. Does that change anything for UC as far as Mick and Whit are concerned? Any of the players there underage? Were they drinking someone else's alcohol?

Ok! :thumb: I was meaning him fighting on Youtube. But yeah, if you are going to tell a story you need to stick to it, or at least close to it.
If he got kicked in the head maybe he wasn't thinking clearly.
Let's assume what you're hearing is true. Does that change anything for UC as far as Mick and Whit are concerned? Any of the players there underage? Were they drinking someone else's alcohol?

 

Not sure how anything leans at this point...

Speaking about people getting jumped. My friend got jumped down at the Ludlow Bromely Yacht Club parking and hit with a ball bat anybody that goes down there becareful.

 

Was it by a pack of experienced Cougars? I hear they are a real problem at LBYC...

I'm not much of a UC fan but the fact that the guy has a street fighting video on youtube tells me everything I need to know about the incident in question.

I'm not much of a UC fan but the fact that the guy has a street fighting video on youtube tells me everything I need to know about the incident in question.

He's a bouncer what do you expect? I'm not shocked he's most likely a big meat head that likes to fight.

Details please...this past weekend?

 

 

Happen Friday night. Also happen to someone else Saturday night.

  • Author
Happen Friday night. Also happen to someone else Saturday night.

 

I didn't see any problems at LBYC on Friday night.

 

If it's true, hopefully it's resolved quickly.

I didn't see any problems at LBYC on Friday night.

 

If it's true, hopefully it's resolved quickly.

 

 

It happen in the parking lot not sure what time.

It happen in the parking lot not sure what time.

 

A group of people with baseball bats is targeting random people in the parking lot after hours? I feel like this would be news somewhere if 100% true.

A group of people with baseball bats is targeting random people in the parking lot after hours? I feel like this would be news somewhere if 100% true.

 

Its not news cause its nothing new, just the Ludlow Boys and the Bromley boys having there summer boarder war.

Its not news cause its nothing new, just the Ludlow Boys and the Bromley boys having there summer boarder war.

So they aren't targeting "random" people?

So they aren't targeting "random" people?

 

I have no idea, I was just making a comment, I stay away from that area as much as possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.