Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Players In A Fight At Downtown Cincy Nightclub?

Featured Replies

I was talking about the owners. How do you guys know he isn't working there?

I have been looking into it and there are a few people passing along info on my UC board...

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw video of the guy. Something happened to him. His left eye is completely swollen shut. He has a bruise behind his ear where he says he was kicked.

I saw video of the guy. Something happened to him. His left eye is completely swollen shut. He has a bruise behind his ear where he says he was kicked.

 

 

That is what happens when you take a job as a bouncer. I am sure he was told when he was hired as a bouncer he could get hit, kicked or possibly stabbed maybe he should quit crying like a girl and get a office job. :D

Joe Danneman ‏ @FOX19Joe

Babcock says they are still gathering facts and doesn't want to rush to judgment, but said "it's a privilege to play at UC, not a right."

Joe Danneman ‏ @FOX19Joe

Babcock says it's his understanding the accusations are just that and no charges filed. Won't comment until process is moved along.

Michael DeCourcy ‏ @tsnmike

Cincinnati AD foolish to issue statement on alleged fight when no one in public knows which, if any, of his b-ball players involved.

 

MD is right.

Not sure yet. Still gathering some info...
That's what I like to hear, you being a UC supporter and taking a wait and see approach Vs backing up players and trashing an accuser for no reason, like others have already done in the first article I read.

I have worked at some night clubs and other night businesses in Cincy. If there are issues it's up to the employee to file charges, not the club. I have seen security quit after an actual fight simply as they realize, for them, it's not worth it, it's not an easy job. I don't care about any videos or any other things on his Facebook page, really doesn't apply. Give some time and everything will come out.

Speaking about people getting jumped. My friend got jumped down at the Ludlow Bromely Yacht Club parking and hit with a ball bat anybody that goes down there becareful.

I have worked at some night clubs and other night businesses in Cincy. If there are issues it's up to the employee to file charges, not the club. I have seen security quit after an actual fight simply as they realize, for them, it's not worth it, it's not an easy job. I don't care about any videos or any other things on his Facebook page, really doesn't apply. Give some time and everything will come out.

 

His Facebook page does apply here as his public postings about the incident contradicts what he told police. He is telling a lot of different stories about what happened...

His Facebook page does apply here as his public postings about the incident contradicts what he told police. He is telling a lot of different stories about what happened...

 

What are some of the contradictions?

What are some of the contradictions?

For starters he told police he was calmly trying to get the players to move from a VIP table and got sucker punched. His story on Facebook is that he choked one of them out and delivered some pain...

Speaking about people getting jumped. My friend got jumped down at the Ludlow Bromely Yacht Club parking and hit with a ball bat anybody that goes down there becareful.

 

Details please...this past weekend?

For starters he told police he was calmly trying to get the players to move from a VIP table and got sucker punched. His story on Facebook is that he choked one of them out and delivered some pain...

 

Is it possible the punch was first and then he responded?

Ok! :thumb: I was meaning him fighting on Youtube. But yeah, if you are going to tell a story you need to stick to it, or at least close to it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.