Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Players In A Fight At Downtown Cincy Nightclub?

Featured Replies

A group of people with baseball bats is targeting random people in the parking lot after hours? I feel like this would be news somewhere if 100% true.

 

My friend lost a tooth and has a bruised face. He didn't call the police.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My friend lost a tooth and has a bruised face. He didn't call the police.

 

That's his own dumb fault.

My friend that got jumped was a bouncer for the yacht club he is also an iron worker and he said plans on catching the guys.

He was a bouncer down there last year.

The sad part Ludlow Police was to busy in the yacht club checking out women most the night.

My friend that got jumped was a bouncer for the yacht club he is also an iron worker and he said plans on catching the guys.

 

That sounds like the right thing to do, put justice in his own hands......I guess you will visit him when he goes to jail.

The sad part Ludlow Police was to busy in the yacht club checking out women most the night.

 

So police were on site and he didn't go to them to report it. Your friend has now been upgraded from stupid to a moron.

  • Author
The sad part Ludlow Police was to busy in the yacht club checking out women most the night.

 

I was at the Yacht Club. There was an officer at the door (behind the bouncer). That's the only officer I saw at the Yacht Club.

 

I spent a little bit of time in the parking lot after hours, waiting for a cab. I did not see any fights or anything close to a fight. I suppose it's possible, but I'd imagine that if a former employee got jumped on Friday that they'd dramatically increase the police presence the next night.

I was at the Yacht Club. There was an officer at the door (behind the bouncer). That's the only officer I saw at the Yacht Club.

 

I spent a little bit of time in the parking lot after hours, waiting for a cab. I did not see any fights or anything close to a fight. I suppose it's possible, but I'd imagine that if a former employee got jumped on Friday that they'd dramatically increase the police presence the next night.

I was there as well but didn't see you???

I was there as well but didn't see you???

 

 

I was there to Friday night and didn't see you! My friend got jumped in the upper level parking lot. My thing is anybody that goes there becareful. I know I have had to park in a parking lot across RT 8 several times. We should all meet up down there sometime. :D

  • Author
I was there as well but didn't see you???

 

Or did you just see me and not remember?

My guess is those involved will be held out of midnight madness until first officials timeout. Law and order at UC.

My guess is those involved will be held out of midnight madness until first officials timeout. Law and order at UC.

 

Ohio State fan cracking jokes on run ins with the law to anyone on the planet? Priceless...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.