State AAU 15's, 16's, 17's

Less than two weeks away, who are the teams to beat?

Also, I may have two very good players who are looking to okay on a team for a few weeks, one is a very good guard who can really shoot and his HS teammate who is a good strong forward. They were going to play for me but I found out that I have to work that weekend.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than two weeks away, who are the teams to beat?

Also, I may have two very good players who are looking to okay on a team for a few weeks, one is a very good guard who can really shoot and his HS teammate who is a good strong forward. They were going to play for me but I found out that I have to work that weekend.

Watch out for the 17 u Hoyas. They are flying under the radar.

Watch out for the 17 u Hoyas. They are flying under the radar.

I agree, they looked good in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. But, from what I understand, Brian Stone from Collins was the big kid playing for them. I believe he is a senior and AAU does not allow unsigned seniors to play like the rest of the travel team circuit does. If that is the case, they will hurt them, although the 2 kids from BE looked very good, particularly Troutman.

I agree, they looked good in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. But, from what I understand, Brian Stone from Collins was the big kid playing for them. I believe he is a senior and AAU does not allow unsigned seniors to play like the rest of the travel team circuit does. If that is the case, they will hurt them, although the 2 kids from BE looked very good, particularly Troutman.

This kid has impressed me when I have seen him play.

What is the exact date of this event?

This kid has impressed me when I have seen him play.

What is the exact date of this event?

I came away impressed by Troutman's game a few years ago as well. It seemed like the last time Bullitt East got to Rupp before this year's run (when they were in the 8th, they were led by Alcorn and Troutman). Think I remember reading that the Troutman family has had some serious athletes pass through the halls of BE.

Yes sir! Haven't heard heard from them otherwise, so I guess they are still not on a team.

I believe they are still playing high school baseball....I know Taylor plays and I am pretty sure Johnson does too.