The Myth of "51% do not pay taxes"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, let's see those changes, please post them along with the stated reasoning for them and the arguments against them. How do they contrast with the Democrats attempts to suppress votes? Let's have the debate.

Yes let's have the debate. How many of the people that claim registration and permitting of firearms is a violation of the second amendment also feel that it is okay to demand state issued ID before voting? Fraud, in the form of one person voting in anothers place, has not been documented to be a problem. Asking for an ID that a significant number of people don't have is voter suppression.

I think one has stated that so far and I'm still not sure if he's serious although he appears to be.

To be fair - and I always am - I'm not sure either. All I have to go on is the written word.

Yes, let's see those changes, please post them along with the stated reasoning for them and the arguments against them. How do they contrast with the Democrats attempts to suppress votes? Let's have the debate.
How are the Democrats attempting to suppress votes?

You know what they say about the masses....

Tell me how having women work has been benficial for the country? I know single mom's must work and I applaud them big time. As for others, trying to keep up with others has led to child neglect and the breakdown of the family. In what way are we better off now as a nation than say 1960?

Keep that medication rolling. Our nation is on the way down and you all can laugh and mock and argue how everybody should get everything for free and how those that don't pay federal income tax are entitled to everything they want. Let me know in 20 years and China will be the undisputed world leader in every way....inflation will be rampant in the USA, and we will have caved under the weight of our own debt.

Yes let's have the debate. How many of the people that claim registration and permitting of firearms is a violation of the second amendment also feel that it is okay to demand state issued ID before voting? Fraud, in the form of one person voting in anothers place, has not been documented to be a problem. Asking for an ID that a significant number of people don't have is voter suppression.

No, it's voter accountability. The people who do not have the id's would be aided in obtaining them. What's wrong with proving you both have the right to vote and are in the right place to vote?

How are the Democrats attempting to suppress votes?

Personally, I don't think either party at the national level are attempting it. I think both parties at the local level try to do it. There are some who appear to think it's just the big bad Republicans though.

You know what they say about the masses....

Tell me how having women work has been benficial for the country? I know single mom's must work and I applaud them big time. As for others, trying to keep up with others has led to child neglect and the breakdown of the family. In what way are we better off now as a nation than say 1960?

Keep that medication rolling. Our nation is on the way down and you all can laugh and mock and argue how everybody should get everything for free and how those that don't pay federal income tax are entitled to everything they want. Let me know in 20 years and China will be the undisputed world leader in every way....inflation will be rampant in the USA, and we will have caved under the weight of our own debt.

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Put a number to that? I would venture to say it is an insignificant number.

Put a number to that? I would venture to say it is an insignificant number.

The number I've seen from Florida is about 12 percent of African American voters. I would venture to say that is orders of magnitude higher than any voter ID fraud.

Nice try but since most in that situation have paid taxes on income then they have contributed to society, not taken from it. Apples to Kumquats.

So if I paid taxes last year I can vote, even though I am not paying them this year?