Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ted - Movie Trailer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'm going to see if I can convince the girlfriend that this is a good movie to see for our three year anniversary(I don't believe in anniversaries, sweetest day, or valentines day). If all goes well I should get to see it within the next few days.

From Ebert's review:

 

I must end on a note of warning. "Ted" is not merely an R-rated movie, but a very R-rated movie — "for crude and sexual content, pervasive language and some drug use," according to the MPAA, and what they mean by "some" is hard to figure, because it could hardly contain more. No matter how much kids want to see the teddy bear movie in the ads on TV, steer them to "Brave." Trust me on this.

I laughed out loud when Ted called the fat kid "Susan Boyle."

  • Author

I give it an A -. I honestly thought it could be more vulgar, but that may just highlight my sick sense of humor. I thought the Joel McHale character was great.

Funniest movie I have seen in a while.

$54M this weekend.

Watched it tonight, laughed the entire movie! I love toilet humor :D

Debuted with $54.1 million at the box office --- best showing ever for an original R-rated comedy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.