Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ted - Movie Trailer

Featured Replies

You all are killing me... I'm trying to wait until the weekend to see it. Stop making me want to go as soon as I get off work!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really funny flick. Mrs GT and I both enjoyed...

Saw it tonight. Funniest movie I've seen in awhile.

My son and his girlfriend went to see it and said it was just average really. He did not recommend it and they both favor comedy flicks. So to each his own I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.