Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ted - Movie Trailer

Featured Replies

I put this in here due to the mature audience rating of this movie trailer. Looks hilarious. I love Mark Whalberg.

 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I am not big on going to the movies, but this will be a guys get together and belly laugh type film. I bet PP92 is awaiting this release.

I think this is going to be a "go to the Hofbrauhaus, have a couple of tall dunkels, then walk across the road and watch the movie at AMC at Newport On The Levee, followed by a night cap dunkel at the Hofbrau" kind of movie.

I think this is going to be a "go to the Hofbrauhaus, have a couple of tall dunkels, then walk across the road and watch the movie at AMC at Newport On The Levee, followed by a night cap dunkel at the Hofbrau" kind of movie.

 

Im game, when does this movie come out.

  • Author
I think this is going to be a "go to the Hofbrauhaus, have a couple of tall dunkels, then walk across the road and watch the movie at AMC at Newport On The Levee, followed by a night cap dunkel at the Hofbrau" kind of movie.
:thumb:

Looks hilarious. Can't wait to see it...

:lol: This is a must see for me!
Me too !!!!!

Heading out to the matinee with my boy to see it.

Heading out to the matinee with my boy to see it.

 

Girlfriend is taking me today, I have to go shopping with her first, I hope the movie is good.

Heading out to the matinee with my boy to see it.

 

B+/A-

 

Low brow humor with some funny references.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.