Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Bennett

Featured Replies

He'd have a long way to go to get where Green ended up, but it took Green a long time to get there as well. I can buy in on that one...

 

I haven't seen Bennett play. But if sometimes lacks a motor and not much of a go to offensive game... For a 3/4 guy, How does he relate to Terrence Jones?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen Bennett play. But if sometimes lacks a motor and not much of a go to offensive game... For a 3/4 guy, How does he relate to Terrence Jones?

 

Liked Jones a lot more, but on the flip side Bennett had a much better motor. Jones was much more skilled, but coasted too much for my liking...

Liked Jones a lot more, but on the flip side Bennett had a much better motor. Jones was much more skilled, but coasted too much for my liking...

 

Jones is one of the only players I have watched a lot of the last few years who could take over a game and dominate and then next game not even be a factor at all. When he brought intensity he was blocking shots, pulling strong boards, attacking the rim, handling on the perimeter and setting up teammates. When he didn't want to play though he just pretty much jogged around and pouted and got every shot he put up inside sent right back in his face.

 

One of the more skilled guys for an athlete his size that you will see, funny how those six inches between the ears can dictate such skill.

Michael DeCourcy ‏ @tsnmike

 

“@dsolzman: Chances UK gets Bennett?” I'd say very good.

Michael DeCourcy ‏ @tsnmike

 

“@dsolzman: Chances UK gets Bennett?” I'd say very good.

I almost always agree with Mike but I think he ends up at Florida...

I almost always agree with Mike but I think he ends up at Florida...

 

I know Mike is very very well respected but I didn't think he was much into the recruiting scene? Seems like this isn't something he would be completely up to date on.

Michael DeCourcy ‏ @tsnmike

 

“@dsolzman: Chances UK gets Bennett?” I'd say very good.

 

Is that dsolzman as in Daniel Solzman as in Lazy Tuesday Daniel Solzman? :lol:

Is that dsolzman as in Daniel Solzman as in Lazy Tuesday Daniel Solzman? :lol:

 

Daniel Solzman

@dsolzman

 

Actor-comedian-screenwriter, blogger/social commentator, St. Louis Cardinals, Kentucky Wildcats and Indianapolis Colts fan. Staff writer at Redbird Rants

 

I have no idea what Lazy Tuesday is. :lol:

Daniel Solzman

@dsolzman

 

Actor-comedian-screenwriter, blogger/social commentator, St. Louis Cardinals, Kentucky Wildcats and Indianapolis Colts fan. Staff writer at Redbird Rants

 

I have no idea what Lazy Tuesday is. :lol:

 

 

 

What? What? What? (in kyle broslowski's mothers voice...south park reference)

^ That is awful. :lol:

 

That video is UK lore by now, been around for a long time. You will see it pop up from time to time. So now anytime you hear about Daniel Solzman or Lazy Tuesday in a UK context you can have this wonderful memory playing in your head. :D

^ That is awful. :lol:

 

It is both awful & great at the same time. :lol:

Kid is still not eligible. QUOTE]

 

Anthony Bennet left his h.s. diploma, in San Francisco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.