April 12, 201214 yr Author If Bennett is down to Florida and Kentucky, does Noel going to Kentucky shift him to one school or the other?
April 12, 201214 yr On the bench as a sub. If that's the case I would find it hard to believe he would choose UK.
April 12, 201214 yr Author marcmaggard @marcmaggard Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Regardless of any report you are hearing... Anthony Bennett is NOT anywhere close to committing to UK. That's 100% not accurate
April 12, 201214 yr The Frosted One is back on Twitter. Cute... :lol: I've been wondering about him. Where has he been?
April 12, 201214 yr I've been wondering about him. Where has he been? Was running a comedy club in Mexico.
April 12, 201214 yr Author marcmaggard @marcmaggard Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Thanks, but I hate twitter & will probably go back to my website shortly. RT @jcats1233: @marcmaggard Welcome back....
April 12, 201214 yr The Frosted One is back on Twitter. Cute... :lol: Man some people are being pretty hard on him :lol:.
April 12, 201214 yr I've been wondering about him. Where has he been? Just talked to him earlier today for the first time in about a year for something unrelated. Was joking around about his twitter vanishing act and poof he pops back up tonight... :lol:
April 12, 201214 yr Just talked to him earlier today for the first time in about a year for something unrelated. Was joking around about his twitter vanishing act and poof he pops back up tonight... :lol: People are killing him already & he's firing right back. And all is right with the world. :lol:
April 12, 201214 yr In some of the clips I saw of him, he kind of looks in the same mold of a Draymond Green.
April 12, 201214 yr In some of the clips I saw of him, he kind of looks in the same mold of a Draymond Green. He'd have a long way to go to get where Green ended up, but it took Green a long time to get there as well. I can buy in on that one...
April 12, 201214 yr He'd have a long way to go to get where Green ended up, but it took Green a long time to get there as well. I can buy in on that one... Same physical stature. Bennett is much higher rated coming out of high school, whatever that's worth.
April 12, 201214 yr Same physical stature. Bennett is much higher rated coming out of high school, whatever that's worth. Better athlete, Bennett. Higher basketball IQ, Green. Tends to be how the rankings go on tweeners...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.