Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morris Claiborne

Featured Replies

I thought you got a 5 for signing your name. :lol:

Edited by HammerTime

  • Author

Is there a website out there where you can go take a sample and it give you a score?

There's one on ESPN's page 2.

I thought you got a 5 for signing your name. :lol:

 

He misspelled it.

All I care about is that he can play corner maybe he drops down and falls in the Bengals lap.

All I care about is that he can play corner maybe he drops down and falls in the Bengals lap.

 

Not a chance. The guy is way too talented.

Claiborne said he saw there were no football questions on the test and "blew it off."

Claiborne said he saw there were no football questions on the test and "blew it off."

 

You could say that is insightful in itself.

Claiborne said he saw there were no football questions on the test and "blew it off."

 

 

After seeing some sample questions he'd have to have blown it off to get a four. I'd question his ability to read otherwise.

 

 

I want to see and take the actual test.

After seeing some sample questions he'd have to have blown it off to get a four. I'd question his ability to read otherwise.

 

 

I want to see and take the actual test.

 

Dallas talked to LSU coaches who said Claiborne had no problem learning their D schemes.

Dallas talked to LSU coaches who said Claiborne had no problem learning their D schemes.

 

I believe them. It's a shame he even had to defend his score. Never should have been leaked. I agree with the sentiment that if the scores are going to be leaked then the players should refuse to take the test.

The Wonderlic means very little as to succes in the NFL......Dan Marino scored a 13 while Ryan Leaf scored a 27. JaMarcus Russell scored a 24 while both Peyton Manning and Drew Brees both got a 28.

Guys got mad cover skills and plays the ball like a wide receiver. I could care less if he could solve a quadratic equation. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.