Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morris Claiborne

Featured Replies

The Wonderlic means very little as to succes in the NFL......Dan Marino scored a 13 while Ryan Leaf scored a 27. JaMarcus Russell scored a 24 while both Peyton Manning and Drew Brees both got a 28.

 

Tons of other examples you can use for the other side as well. It means something but likely not as much as most people think.

AS long as he can read the Jersey # of the WR he is going to shut down for that game, he will be fine... let the other 10 guys worry about scheme.

I believe Ryan Fitzpatrick has scored the only 50 if I am not mistaken. The sample questions I saw looked pretty easy. I'd love to take it.

I believe Ryan Fitzpatrick has scored the only 50 if I am not mistaken. The sample questions I saw looked pretty easy. I'd love to take it.

 

Exactly, if I got a 4 I would have said the same thing. :lol:

I believe Ryan Fitzpatrick has scored the only 50 if I am not mistaken. The sample questions I saw looked pretty easy. I'd love to take it.

 

 

Right school. Wrong player.

 

Former Bengal punter/WR Pat McInally is the only player to score a 50. Fitz scored a 48.

Audio of Claiborne receiving the call from the Cowboys.

 

Dream come true for the kid. Happy for him.

 

call-to-mo - YouTube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.