Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Majerus comments on UK and Cal

Featured Replies

Privacy only when it doesn't teeter on lunacy. I want a record of this in case you jump out the window of the top floor. I don't want to be culpable.

 

I'm about to release the rest of our text messages .

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick just needs to order up a few pizza's for himself and wish he were in Ky.'s situation tonight....at St. Louis he will never get to experience that feeling so he just takes it out on the Big Blue.....so eat, drink, and wish Ricky!!!

Only release the ones I'm loony on then.

 

This was a special circumstance, simply indicating the fact that you're really a basketcase when the CATS are on. Honest question, is your mom that way too?

^You're already a basketcase for tonight's game aren't you? :lol: :D

 

Now that is funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Only release the ones I'm loony on then.

 

This was a special circumstance, simply indicating the fact that you're really a basketcase when the CATS are on. Honest question, is your mom that way too?

 

No. I've been banned from watching games at her house.

How in the world would the fat man know UK's players have hired agents?

 

Rick Majerus is fat:confused::confused::confused::confused:

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not to add on to your paranoia LRCW, but this is the calmest most relaxed I can ever remember being on the day of a big game. I have no concerns about the game at all. :D

 

Rick Majerus is fat:confused::confused::confused::confused:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Yes, and so am I.

Not to add on to your paranoia LRCW, but this is the calmest most relaxed I can ever remember being on the day of a big game. I have no concerns about the game at all. :D

 

I was to start the day, but this day hasn't gone right at all today.

No. I've been banned from watching games at her house.

Now THAT's funny.

Not to add on to your paranoia LRCW, but this is the calmest most relaxed I can ever remember being on the day of a big game. I have no concerns about the game at all. :D

 

I honestly feel exactly the same way, which then scares me just a little!

Yes, and so am I.

 

Whatever LRCW!!! Let me go this direction...Majerus is a tool!

I honestly feel exactly the same way, which then scares me just a little!

 

Same here....I'm almost nervous that I'm not nervous. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.