Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Majerus comments on UK and Cal

Featured Replies

After making these comments, Majerus ordered 14 double cheeseburgers from room service and ate them in silence with the 1998 regional final net hanging around his neck.

 

I don't think the net will fit around his neck and chins....

 

This is a completely honest statement. I honestly didn't know he was still alive until the tournament this year. I truly thought he'd died...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not illegal to talk to an agent. It is illegal to sign an agreement with an agent. Majerus was full of hatorade today.

It's not illegal to talk to an agent. It is illegal to sign an agreement with an agent. Majerus was full of hatorade today.

 

I thought fat boy stated they had all hired agents. If not true I wish each and every one of them would slap a lawsuit on ole fat boy.

  • Author

Rick is accusing them of some pretty big things. He better have something to backup his comments. I'm sure they have been in contact with an agent, they need to know where they stand in the draft soon.

Sounds like somebody missed breakfast this morning...

Sounds like somebody missed breakfast this morning...

 

And 2nd breakfast, and elevensies

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.