Rick Majerus comments on UK and Cal

HammerTime

mike freeman ‏ @realfreemancbs

Rick Majerus was just on WFAN. He had some very interesting (some would say unfair) things to say about Calipari and Kentucky...

First, Majerus said that Calipari didn't "refine" the current Kentucky group. It sounded like he was saying Calipari didn't make them better

Second, Majerus said the Kentucky players all have a "posse." I hate that word. Don't even know what it means...

It was a very interesting interview. But again, maybe a tad unfair.

Then Majerus immediately backed off but said he thought the families were all talking to agents.

Then Majerus did something interesting. He initially seemed to intimate he thought the Kentucky players had hired agents...

Bob Kravitz ‏ @bkravitz

@realfreemancbs Second, Majerus said the Kentucky players all have a "posse." White kids don't have posses; they have friends.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the text LRCW sent me Friday "I'm not texting or anything tomorrow during the game. I'm turning my phone off until after the game.!"

Then on Saturday at 7:48 I received this one from him "Cats are beat. Louisville showing they want it more."

To which I simply copied and pasted his original "I'm not texting" text as my reply.

Basketcase is an understatement.

Here is the text LRCW sent me Friday "I'm not texting or anything tomorrow during the game. I'm turning my phone off until after the game.!"

Then on Saturday at 7:48 I received this one from him "Cats are beat. Louisville showing they want it more."

To which I simply copied and pasted his original "I'm not texting" text as my reply.

Basketcase is an understatement.

We have a privacy agreement.

After making these comments, Majerus ordered 14 double cheeseburgers from room service and ate them in silence with the 1998 regional final net hanging around his neck.

Then invited Bob Knight over for a beer.