Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Majerus comments on UK and Cal

Featured Replies

mike freeman ‏ @realfreemancbs

 

Rick Majerus was just on WFAN. He had some very interesting (some would say unfair) things to say about Calipari and Kentucky...

 

 

First, Majerus said that Calipari didn't "refine" the current Kentucky group. It sounded like he was saying Calipari didn't make them better

 

Second, Majerus said the Kentucky players all have a "posse." I hate that word. Don't even know what it means...

 

 

It was a very interesting interview. But again, maybe a tad unfair.

 

 

Then Majerus immediately backed off but said he thought the families were all talking to agents.

 

 

Then Majerus did something interesting. He initially seemed to intimate he thought the Kentucky players had hired agents...

 

 

 

Bob Kravitz ‏ @bkravitz

 

@realfreemancbs Second, Majerus said the Kentucky players all have a "posse." White kids don't have posses; they have friends.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess that will get the "stripped Final Four" talk started.

And possibly a distraction for tonight's game.

^You're already a basketcase for tonight's game aren't you? :lol: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
^You're already a basketcase for tonight's game aren't you? :lol: :D

 

I was fine until GT got the ball rolling with his prediction.

How in the world would the fat man know UK's players have hired agents?

How in the world would the fat man know UK's players have hired agents?

 

Same way RMG knew the 2010 team wasn't attending classes.

Here is the text LRCW sent me Friday "I'm not texting or anything tomorrow during the game. I'm turning my phone off until after the game.!"

 

Then on Saturday at 7:48 I received this one from him "Cats are beat. Louisville showing they want it more."

 

To which I simply copied and pasted his original "I'm not texting" text as my reply.

 

Basketcase is an understatement.

After making these comments, Majerus ordered 14 double cheeseburgers from room service and ate them in silence with the 1998 regional final net hanging around his neck.

Not to mention the DirecTv guy has been here for 5 hours now just to install 3 new receivers. Not a good day at all for me. I hope it's not an indication of how tonight will be.

Here is the text LRCW sent me Friday "I'm not texting or anything tomorrow during the game. I'm turning my phone off until after the game.!"

 

Then on Saturday at 7:48 I received this one from him "Cats are beat. Louisville showing they want it more."

 

To which I simply copied and pasted his original "I'm not texting" text as my reply.

 

Basketcase is an understatement.

 

We have a privacy agreement.

After making these comments, Majerus ordered 14 double cheeseburgers from room service and ate them in silence with the 1998 regional final net hanging around his neck.

Then invited Bob Knight over for a beer.

 

Same way RMG knew the 2010 team wasn't attending classes.

 

Do you mean RMK?

We have a privacy agreement.

Privacy only when it doesn't teeter on lunacy. I want a record of this in case you jump out the window of the top floor. I don't want to be culpable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.