Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you retire Anthony Davis jersey?

Featured Replies

I think because 3/4 of The Unforgettables were Kentuckians, yes I think they still would have been there.

I do agree on Patterson, Bogans, Hayes (& I would add Prince)...love each of those guys, but I don't see them deserving a spot in the rafters. I consider my standards to be high as well, which is why Delk & Davis are the only two I would say definitely need to go. An argument can be made, I suppose, for John Wall. But if you make the argument for Wall, then you have to make it for Cousins too IMO.

 

This is part of the problem... since then you have had the following 'Kentuckians" who were solid players on "Championship" teams... Epps, Anderson, Mills, Padget, Miller.

 

I would pu MKG's jersey up before I would put Wall's up as well if we are going for 1 and doners...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was reading "Last Great Game" today and got to this point of book.

 

"We retire thee jerseys in honor of four young men who have been the heart and soul of our basketball program the past three years," said Newton to the crowd. "Three years ago our basketball program was devastated. Today it is on top, due largely to four young men who perserved, who weathered the hard times and brought the good times back to Kentucky basketball. Their contributions to UK basletball cannot be measured in statistics or record books."

If you can't retire a "one and done" then UK shouldn't hang this Championship banner either. Dumb on dumb on dumb.

If you can't retire a "one and done" then UK shouldn't hang this Championship banner either. Dumb on dumb on dumb.

 

Ladies and gentlemen. We have a winner... :thumb:

If you can't retire a "one and done" then UK shouldn't hang this Championship banner either. Dumb on dumb on dumb.

 

 

Word up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.