You helped ThrillVille...now help me!

rockmom

Should Rockmom watch UL vs. UK?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockmom watch UL vs. UK?

• I am a UK fan-Yes, Watch! It's good for us!
    • I am a UL fan-NO! STOP! DON'T BE TEMPTED!
    • I think you're ridiculous-watch the game!
    • I understand-I'm superstitious too...don't watch!

As many of you know, I quit watching UL play because everytime I watched them, they lost. Every game I've NOT watched, they've won. So, now comes what could be our last game, and of course, it's the BIG one!

What do I do? Do I watch? I mean, it's THE GAME!

If I watch and they lose, I will feel personally responsible.

I could go watch with a bunch of my IU friends. That would sort of shroud my aura, right?

Help me out! Vote!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love being the first one to vote...thereby drawing the ire of all the various factions. :cool:

Actually, I just voted "yes" because I know for a fact that you would go nuts not watching it.

On the other hand, if you do watch it, you and anyone in the vicinity will probably be in great personal danger!

Screen_of_Death.gif

Seems most people think I'm ridiculous. :D :lol: I'm OK with that...as long as the Cards win. :D

My son has given me permission to watch, so has my daughter. My daughter's boyfriend, who is a UK fan, has made it clear we will NOT be watching the game together, should I choose to watch...but not because UL might lose if I do so. :lol: He knows how crazy I can get watching games. :lol:

Will you feel silly?

Good grief! How can I feel any sillier about this than I do about just everything about me? :lol: If I made my decisions based on whether I'd feel/look silly, I'd never leave the house. :lol:

Good grief! How can I feel any sillier about this than I do about just everything about me? :lol: If I made my decisions based on whether I'd feel/look silly, I'd never leave the house. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Let me rephrase then. If UL loses and you don't watch will you be upset that you missed the game based on a now debunked theory?