Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie @ Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts for this Monday nighter? The Bluebirds will be tough to beat in Fort Thomas, but something makes me think Dixie will pull it out. Dixie wins, 58-53.

Dixie has not been playing well of late, and Highlands is starting to get the football out of their system. I hope I'm wrong but if they don't bring their "A" game it might be a long night for the Colonels.

Highlands by 10+. Highlands has better guards than Dixie's and a better inside game too.

I think Highlands will win but after the close game they (Highlands) had with Boone Co. I wouldn't rule out Dixie pulling one out.

Highlands by 10+!! Willie knows how to defend the perimeter and Highlands will kill them inside!!

I think HHS style of defensive play will carry them to a double digit victory.

Dixie wins this one and we start to see the many chinks in the Highlands armour that a very soft early schedule hid.

Highlands inside game will wear down Dixie.........Birds by 10-12 points.... :thumb:

I love to know why everyone is picking on HHS easy schedule. This week they play Cov Cath and New Cath Away, Dixie at home. They have played every game away so far this year. They won a tourney in Carroll County, they had two big wins in Marion County.

 

Let's hear who your teams have played that make your schedules so tough.

 

I say HHS will win by 12 tonight against Dixie.

 

Big Home crowd will help the Birds.

Highlands by 15+

As much as I love Dixies offense when they are hitting their perimeter shots the lack of an inside game is going to cause them to struggle.

 

Highlands pulls this one out in the 5-10 pt range.

I love to know why everyone is picking on HHS easy schedule. This week they play Cov Cath and New Cath Away, Dixie at home. They have played every game away so far this year. They won a tourney in Carroll County, they had two big wins in Marion County.

 

Let's hear who your teams have played that make your schedules so tough.

 

I say HHS will win by 12 tonight against Dixie.

 

Big Home crowd will help the Birds.

 

Its not about the teams the other teams have played it is about the teams/schedule HHS played over the last 10-12 years. Granted you must be

invited to some of the tournaments to play some of the teams but the beginning of this years schedule is not up to par with years past.

 

Maybe it was a way of building some confidence with this group of seniors.

Dixie has played a brutal schedule thus far.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.