Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals re-sign Reggie Nelson

Featured Replies

Solid move for the Bengals.

Glad to see they resigned him. He's actually been the only stable Safety they've had since Lewis arrived.

admittedly I dont watch as much as I used to on Sundays due to other things going on and I had to look up who this guy was, good resign from what I found on him.

Consider me unimpressed with this signing.

Consider me unimpressed with this signing.

 

Care to explain.:confused:

Care to explain.:confused:

 

I just think he is less than stellar at the safety position. We saw it last season.

I just think he is less than stellar at the safety position. We saw it last season.

Fair enough. Thanks

  • Author

I disagree Clyde, I think Nelson is solid. As someone else mentioned, I think it is time for Crocker to go (or be strictly a backup).

 

Clyde, I am basing some of this off of my in person observations of Nelson. I think he is more valuable that most realize and I am very happy the Gals re-signed him.

I disagree Clyde, I think Nelson is solid. As someone else mentioned, I think it is time for Crocker to go (or be strictly a backup).

 

Clyde, I am basing some of this off of my in person observations of Nelson. I think he is more valuable that most realize and I am very happy the Gals re-signed him.

 

I just know that when there were big plays he was often involved. Bad tackling. Bad angles. Bad effort.

 

Pass.

I thought he was said to be the 2nd best safety on the market and I thought he was solid as well.

I just know that when there were big plays he was often involved. Bad tackling. Bad angles. Bad effort.

 

Pass.

 

Apparently many people disagree. Since Nelson was rated as one of the best safety's available, and how the Jets were wanting him. When safety plays a huge role in how that Jets defense does. We have seen how that defense has changed when they have had injuries to their starting safeties.

 

While he is not a great player, he is a solid player to sign back and better than what we probably would have gotten to replace him. I think he will do even better if he someone even better next to him at safety.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.