Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

If the Gators hit 55% from deep we are in trouble. I don't think that will happen.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless ESPN is missing something, he's only got one...

 

Dykes said he had two. That's my fault for listening to what came out of his mouth Haha.

If the Gators hit 55% from deep we are in trouble. I don't think that will happen.

 

No way it continues...

 

MKG needs to get his head out of the sand and D-up on Beal. He's working him over pretty good thus far.

I haven't been nervous since the IU game, but I'm getting there on this one. The reason for the nervousness is the fact that our D isn't very solid right now. When MKGs man has a bunch of points on easy shots and Davis is falling for every pump fake, things are out of whack.

 

 

Why are you nervous?

Why are you nervous?

 

It's one of those games where I woke up this morning kinda nervous to start off, so its just continuing. I know this game doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things, and may even be good for us, but for some reason this one has me on the edge of my seat already lol. That's a terrible answer, I know lol.

Teague came to play today. What a move. Big shot by Davis to end the half.

Wow, I have no idea how we are winning at the half.

Wow, I have no idea how we are winning at the half.

 

Defense showed up the last 4 minutes. It is always about defense and getting stops.

  • Author
Wow, I have no idea how we are winning at the half.

 

Florida missed a few 3s

Florida has to be discouraged at this point...I don't think it's possible for them to put a better half of ball together, and they're still down a point.

Florida has to be discouraged at this point...I don't think it's possible for them to put a better half of ball together, and they're still down a point.

 

That was there best shot and they are down 1, can't feel good about that.

This is why I don't think anyone but Vanderbilt can beat UK in the SEC. Florida was lights out for 16 minutes but they couldn't get enough separation that when they went cold and UK clamped down that UK couldn't blow right past them. Vandy is the only team consistent enough in their play to hang.

Defense showed up the last 4 minutes. It is always about defense and getting stops.

 

Amen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.