March 10, 201214 yr Miller appears to have reverted back to freshman Darius for this year's tournament.
March 10, 201214 yr Wiltjer need to pick his pride up off of the floor. That was embarrassing. It's about time to start playing defense.
March 10, 201214 yr Beal is flat out embarrassing Kentucky right now. MKG, you decide you want to show up yet?
March 10, 201214 yr Their done, stick a fork in them. They won't even make it to the Sweet 16. :D Actually I don't mind a loss at all right now.
March 10, 201214 yr Davis with 2 PFs. This could be tough. Unless ESPN is missing something, he's only got one...
March 10, 201214 yr I haven't been nervous since the IU game, but I'm getting there on this one. The reason for the nervousness is the fact that our D isn't very solid right now. When MKGs man has a bunch of points on easy shots and Davis is falling for every pump fake, things are out of whack.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.