Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think a loss for this UK team at this point in the season is a good thing. But ... if they manage to lose this one, it will be a very good lesson in not letting up. The Cats got lazy the last 2 minutes and now they will have to battle down to the wire.

I'm impressed at how Florida has stayed in the game. I really thought they'd fold up shop.

 

I don't like how UK let it go down to where they wouldn't get a 2 for 1. Now if they don't score, Florida can hold for last.

I'm impressed at how Florida has stayed in the game. I really thought they'd fold up shop.

 

I don't like how UK let it go down to where they wouldn't get a 2 for 1. Now if they don't score, Florida can hold for last.

 

Disagree. When you have the lead, get it below the 2 for 1.

Disagree. When you have the lead, get it below the 2 for 1.

 

For what reason? Just because you have the lead? I'd rather know that they can't hit a three at the buzzer to beat me or that I'll have a chance to respond to a game tying basket. I'm not saying rush, but get a shot before that point.

For what reason? Just because you have the lead? I'd rather know that they can't hit a three at the buzzer to beat me or that I'll have a chance to respond to a game tying basket. I'm not saying rush, but get a shot before that point.

 

Because if you miss the shot, you give them a chance to get 2 for 1. If you get it below 35 seconds, then you have control of the game. When you have the lead, running clock is the most important thing.

Because if you miss the shot, you give them a chance to get 2 for 1. If you get it below 35 seconds, then you have control of the game.

 

Alright, we'll just disagree there.

 

It fortunately doesn't matter in the slightest.

Alright, we'll just disagree there.

 

It fortunately doesn't matter in the slightest.

 

The way this game has ended is the perfect example of why you get it below 35 seconds so you control the game. Then all you have to do is take care of the ball and hit free throws.

 

On the other side, if I am trailing in the game I never purposely hold it for the last shot.

The way this game has ended is the perfect example of why you get it below 35 seconds so you control the game. Then all you have to do is take care of the ball and hit free throws.

 

Like I said, we'll just disagree. I did say it was in case they didn't score. UK hit their free throws, so it changed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.