Gas, Food and oil prices climbing high are we headed back to a Recession?

OB and the last president seem to have taken more vacations in four years then most working AMERICANS get in a life time.

I found this online. As of August, 2011 ...

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

Too late, they already are.

The republicans are driving the prices up because they know it is the only shot that they've got against Obama.......

:popcorn:

No, but the media and our so-called leaders have been telling us we have.

Interesting point as the Dems like blaming everything on Bush and now are saying Obama is leading us out....,.....pausing for the laughter to subside so I can continue my point........will they be able to return to Blame Bush for All strategy?

To answer the thread's original query, i think the worse is yet to come. Countryand individuals are too far in debt and our supposed leaders are telling us the way out is to go farther in debt.

Add in the rising prices and cost of living is getting too high for those that couldn't pay their bills before.