Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That's Pat

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That's Pat

  1. Belfry Campbell Co. Beechwood Bell Co. Bowling Green Boone Co. Danville Bardstown Lafayette DuPont Manuel TB-54
  2. Does anyone know if Ryle has a cannon on their boat??
  3. That's great RH, I liked to see them win. I know alot of the players.
  4. Highlands Newport St Xavier Beechwood 170 points
  5. Dexter has amazing speed for that size of youngman. (Division I prospect, all the way)
  6. Great! I can't wait to see the ship. Do they fire a cannon out of the ship?
  7. You know, I think the contest will be some great acton, alot of these youngmen played youth football with each other or against. But, IMO Beechwood should win 42-20. The Tigers are giant upfront off line about an avg. of 275 lb's.
  8. Nothing negative about Dexter, when you talk about this youngman. He's about 6'4", 250, and runs 4.4 and IMO he was really physical. Good Luck!
  9. Might be Red Heat, But If it comes down to the Kicking game, Good Luck! I watched the Bathiany youngman kick three FG last night, 28,31, and a 37 yarder from the left hash. But good luck! I love Ryle's program .
  10. I have alot of respect for Bellevue's Coaching staff and team. But IMO i think the Wildcats has a wonderful team and their coaching is doing a great job. Hyder knows the players and he has surrounded himself with former Newport players. But the cats have to much Off. (N 42-B 13 Good luck! Billy "Hit man" Herald and Devon Boxx. Get use to this names on Newport's "D".
  11. Great Job Cats !! They have a lot of weapons. they need to play better Def. and get the players in the right spots. Good Luck this week fellows. I've got season reserve seats and I will be there.
  12. Look for the Da'Birds to win big, They have to much Off of speed and to many weapons. And, I really don't see how the Raiders would score. Of course no disrespect to Ryle, they have a great coaching staff and plenty of good athletes and good luck to them this season. (H 54-7)
  13. I'm not sure but which one the players was Dexter? was he #11 the boy that got injured on the kickoff? Man that was some hit for a preseason scrimmage. Maybe, they should eliminate the KO and KO return for these games.
  14. I like to see Oliver have another good game, like he had last week.
  15. HIGHLANDS/RYLE BOYLE CO./BOWLING GR. DANVILLE/MADISON CEN. TATES CREEK/CAMPBELL CO. PIKEVILLE/LOU. HOLY CROSS CORBIN/BELFRY DIXIE HEIGHTS/BEECHWOOD ETOWN/Llyod FAIRDALE/MALE BARDSTOWN/NELSON CO.
  16. JC will put on a show for the fans. He did last year. Good Luck Both Teams!!!
  17. I"m pretty sure they have won a few in a row. Can they keep it going with all the strong competition? Good Luck
  18. How did Kelly look at RB?
  19. Did Richardson and Lewallen play? And, how did the youngmen do??
  20. What about the Berger years did'nt he rush for a couple 200 yard games in the state championship games??? What years was that?
  21. But a nice Barometer for both teams!!!
  22. The Birds have a few young talents: Roller, Collingsworth, Brown, Fennell, Aiford and the couple nice Lineman. These boys are all going to play this year. Good Luck!!
  23. I had heard they had some transfers from a couple of area schools. May be, Holmes, New Cath or Highlands? I think it was the Alford boy from Highlands. Can someone reply?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.