Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Great Game

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Great Game

  1. Muench is one of the best hitters I have seen all spring.
  2. David Etscheid of Ryle
  3. I thought both of Ryle's pitchers, Sebald and Donovan, both pitched well. When Donavan came in he threw strikes and kept the ball down in the strike zone letting his fielders make plays.
  4. If seeding the teams is not the answer, then there has to be a better way to set up this tournament and not have situations like this happen.
  5. How many homeruns did Maile have last year at this time in the season?
  6. Speaking of draw... I don't care for it at all. You could get two top teams playing each other in the first round. It should be seeded by season record.
  7. How does that equate to who is a better team on that day or throughout the season? They don't play an identical schedule do they? At this point in the season I am not even saying Ryle will go very far at all this season, so that is what is making your statements even more ridiculous. I personally have not made any excusses for Ryle's up and down play this season, but you are definitely trying to justify or making excusses for Campbell play this past Monday
  8. No sour grapes here because Ryle got smoked in this game but the coach allowing fans to sit right next to the duggout and not cheer, but heckle and throw personal insults is bush league. Just an opinion.
  9. So if both teams go out in the 1st round I guess CC wins.:confused:
  10. No out being looked for here. Just making a statemnt based on your prior posts.
  11. How can you compare...two different regions.:confused:
  12. It's very easy for you to play that card and I am sure there wasn't a coach or a fan at that game that wanted any of the players injured, but I'm guessing if the score was reversed and by the sound of your camel homer speak you would have wanted the game to finish.
  13. Sounds like someone is a little bitter:rolleyes:
  14. I agree... probably the worst fielding team I have seen this year and definitely one of the best hitting teams I've seen. I was impressed with how they hit the breaking ball and change-up, if you made a mistake or not they seemed to stay on those pitches and drive them.
  15. I agree... they have not been able to get the big hit, key pitch, or big defensive play all year. Not to sound like excuses are being made for this game, because I am not sure if it would have made a difference, but the umpires were awful. Very poor call on a third out at 3rd base in the second, they are out of that inning with no damage. Central ends up with 4 runs after that call in that inning. The low strike continues to be in issue in all games I have watched this the whole season in NKY, last night it was ridiculous.
  16. Charlie Lovan throws a beautiful complete game, 6 hit, shutout. Ryle gets the sticks going knocking out 15 hits. "Chuck" looked like he was in a rocking chair mixing his pitches well and pounding the strike zone.
  17. Got it...Raider hater.
  18. What, you like seeing a team get beat bad or are you a Dixie fan?
  19. Right now Ryle can't seem to get key hits, can't get key plays when needed in the field, and can't throw the out pitch when ahead in the count. That sums up last night where Dixie has two big innings plus they get the key hits, plays, and pitches when needed.
  20. Wow, nice win for Lloyd! Boone seems to be fighting it lately?
  21. That is why he made one of the top summer teams in NKY:confused:
  22. I have been to almost every game and don't remember one time that this was a problem prior to last night, so if you could do us all a favor and name these occasions since you seem to know so much about Ryle. I will also tell you that if Coach Roesel even had an inkling that this was intentionally going on with one of his players, you can be assured that it would be a long time before they ever saw the diamond again.
  23. Ok, we have the individual game stats covered... Of course the real issue is do you pitch to him? He is a tremendous talent that will one day have excellent opportunities at the Division 1 level and possibly Pro but this is high school and you pitch to him in almost all situations. There may be a time in a critical game that you may choose to take your chances with the next batter.
  24. That is correct...but I still don't think he is having the year he had last year, yet.
  25. I watched Holmes once this year and came away with the same impression. I think he is doing a great job with those young men and has them playing really hard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.