Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. A-town has trouble sealing deals! So i go Final O/T A-town:77 Bracken:75 Shooty 25 pts 14rbs
  2. MC:90 CC:72 Its time for a come out party Mason has only been surviving by there teeth the last few games.
  3. Its a blind draw, b/c having it seeded would be dumb. and i ask why do they play season???
  4. I like the big tall boy Hargett maybe? He is the tallest and a shot-blocker
  5. :banana: :banana: haha I guess you can only hope
  6. Colonels dont really have a chance, to much down inside with Stevenson. MC:77 BC:56
  7. I think the the bears take a step out in front of a Big train tonight and gets Clobered. SG: 66 BC: 40
  8. I think this could be a squeaker at the the Black Panther Palace! :lol: I dont think shooty has that big of a game tonight unlike the other night in Mt.Olivet. Shooty 16 points 8rbs Owens 23 and 10 Anderson 16 and 5 Saints: 82 A-town: 76
  9. Shouldnt be much of a game. MC:88 RC:56 Miller goes for 22pts and 13 rbs Setty 24, 5 3's, 6 rbs
  10. Thanks for reconizing me:thumb: Man am I rediculas or what.. Haha I really think that he is great fit for A-town I know he was cut from Mason Co. but I really think he has Matured a lot as a player and I hope he looks for a small college future maybe follow a former A-towner Hardymon at KCC. Good Job Shooty! To bad my score prediction wasn’t right.
  11. Deming @ Deming is a scary team. ON the other hand Deming away from deming is also a scary team:laugh: But I think Kelsch will have his boys ready A-town by 2 Shooty goes for 26 pts and 11 rbs. A-town: 66 Deming:64
  12. LCA shouldnt have a problem. I really dont think Brossart has the Strength of schedule that LCA has had so far.
  13. Agree, but he played last year as a freshman and helped win some big games for mason. As for 2-20 I disagree Mason plays A-town 3 times and im pretty positive they are on a 57 game losing streak no harm to coach kelsch, im just saying.
  14. My sweet sixteen favorite was Orlandus Hill Paducah Tilhman '03 Favorite all around Boris Siakam- Caverna Now fav. Darius Miller Mason co.
  15. Any talent from these Gainsville kids?
  16. I think this game will be upbeat unlike the last few games. St. Pat has the Horses but Brossart knows its there tourny. Coach Hinson knows to beat brossart you cant start friday night like they did wednesday vs the Panthers cause if brossart gets a confidence boost it might be all over. But I truely think the Saints are poised for this title and really wants to go to Richmond and fight for that State title Final O/T SS: 74 BB: 66
  17. I can assure you the Saints don't overlook anyone. After the battle Monday night, they will be ready for anything that comes their way. I pick the Saints all the way!!:dancingpa
  18. Augusta have only beaten the Saints twice in three years, both in the district tourney. They have never beat them in the Class "A". Here are the facts: Jan 17, '06 Augusta Augusta 71 - 69 (W Feb 1, '06 Augusta St. Patrick 75 - 59 (W) Feb 28, '06 Augusta Bracken County 63 - 68 (L) 39th District Dec 29, '06 Augusta Bracken County 72 - 67 (W) Jan 11, '07 Augusta Augusta 66 - 63 (W) Jan 31, '07 Augusta St. Patrick 72 - 55 (W) Feb 26, '07 Augusta Mason County 50 - 56 (L) 39th District Dec 6, '07 Augusta St. Patrick 71 - 55 (W) Dec 28, '07 Augusta Bracken County 77 - 72 (W) Bracken County Invitational This is all the meeting between the Saints and Panthers. Bracken means the games where played at Bracken, or Mason. Saints will be ready Wedesday Night!!!
  19. Nice win for the saints.. I really have really thought in the past years that beating a decent team 3 times was quite a feat but right now i dont think Brossart would be considered a good team. Mike Code is a great coach by all means but a good coach has to have his horses (not a mustang horse joke:jump:) and this year Brossart dont. But even though the all A is leaning towards the the saints I still think its a dangerous tourney. first of all Deming is very dangerous, A-town can shoot out their tail and brossart was always the main team that everyone strived to beat. So all I can say is good luck to all. Oh yeah BTW nice win saints
  20. At Memorial and telivised Deffinatly Mason, Lex Cath
  21. I think the saints have to go uptempo which is wat the tried not to do against Montgomery. Brossart is a low tempo team and thats how they win Ima go with Hinson... St Pat:43 Brossart:39
  22. Coach Hinson was fired up after what seemed to be a clean block that Stephen Mason put on Stevenson on Montgomery and coach Hinson was very upset and referee K. Hudson gave him the indication for the "T" but stoped with just a warning. That somewhat turned the game IMO alot of calls against St. Pat after that. But st.pat only hurt thereself with countless turnovers. But I still believe the competition they have played so far will send them to a region All "A" Championship. Nice effort last night. Also impressive crowd at the (clover den):laugh: last night I had to park at Hayswood Hospital

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.