Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart VS St. Patrick Predictions

Who will win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Bishop Brossart
      33%
      19
    • St. Patrick
      66%
      37

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

St. Pat comes off a win from Augusta and Brossart winning over Paris....Brossart is 9-9 and St. Pat is 16-5. Can the Mustangs retain their title?

St. Pat takes it all the way...Owens and Anderson are a very impressive duo

This is a tough one. I can honestly see it going either way. In this one I'll take St.Pat but not by many. Inside 5.

I think this game will be upbeat unlike the last few games. St. Pat has the Horses but Brossart knows its there tourny. Coach Hinson knows to beat brossart you cant start friday night like they did wednesday vs the Panthers cause if brossart gets a confidence boost it might be all over. But I truely think the Saints are poised for this title and really wants to go to Richmond and fight for that State title

 

Final O/T

SS: 74

BB: 66

Go Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

It could have gone either way last time but St Patrick survived. It was a good game to watch and I believe this will be a good one also. I would like to see St Pat win and watch them in the Class A state tournament. I think Owens and Anderson would make a good showing down there. Good luck ,St Pat.:dancingpa

I said in the St. Pat/Deming thread that it's hard to beat a team four times in the same year, and Hinson's boys did that. Augusta/St. Pat has been a knockdown, dragout everytime they've played the last three years (two district games come to mind), but the Saints proved a big point last night despite those two teams playing for the third time this year.

 

I think, Reader's Digest version, is that St. Pat so far has gone against the odds twice in Mount Olivet (beating a team four times, beating a team three times ... I'm not saying they were underdogs or anything like that). I hate to predict (also see: jinx) another win, and I liked what Coach Hinson said last night about it's still Brossart's tourney until they get beat.

 

I'm going green all the way on this one.

I said in the St. Pat/Deming thread that it's hard to beat a team four times in the same year, and Hinson's boys did that. Augusta/St. Pat has been a knockdown, dragout everytime they've played the last three years (two district games come to mind), but the Saints proved a big point last night despite those two teams playing for the third time this year.

 

I think, Reader's Digest version, is that St. Pat so far has gone against the odds twice in Mount Olivet (beating a team four times, beating a team three times ... I'm not saying they were underdogs or anything like that). I hate to predict (also see: jinx) another win, and I liked what Coach Hinson said last night about it's still Brossart's tourney until they get beat.

 

I'm going green all the way on this one.

 

DUH! Both wear Green!

captainobviousl.jpg

I'll have to take St.Pat by 10 after the way Owens and Anderson played last night.

Can't get enough Captain Obvious. :lol:

 

I will be pulling for St Pat. The seniors have worked hard to get to this point and I would love for them to get a chance in Richmond before their high school career is over.

 

Brossart is young and will be back next year, the Mustangs need to share and give another team a chance. :lol:

St. Patrick is too strong and quick for Brossart. I look for the Saints to take the 10th Region All "A" title this year. However, my winning percentage of picking games might come back to haunt the Saints.

I like the Saints in this game but I don't think it will be easy. They aren't facing the same team that won it last year but it's still Brossart. It should be a very entertaining game. Too bad I'll miss it and Deming's first class hospitality room too!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.