Everything posted by The Sooner Surge
-
Simon Kenton vs. Ryle
My thoughts exactly.
-
The best fans?
GE makes a good rotating one, but if you're looking for a window unit...better call maytag.
-
Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Who are you addressing? If I remember correctly, SK travelled to Louisville 2 seasons ago and we indeed found out about speed, speed, speed. Anymore pointers?
-
Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
I doubt thats the sole reason.
-
Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Good thinkin.
-
Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Congradulations SK, way to take it to Highlands once again.:lol:
-
Best High School Football Stadium
I liked Trinity's facilities when we had to play them my senior year.
-
Simon Kenton 14 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Right you are.
-
Simon Kenton 14 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
No props I see. Congratulations SK.
-
Simon Kenton/Campbell County Predictions
SK wins! :thumb:
-
Simon Kenton vs Russell Predictions
I really enjoy watching the Wing T. When I played for summit view we ran the Wing T and I was surprised as to how versitile the formation is. As for the game, I voted SK due to me being a homer and my "limited" knowledge of Russell. Ipso facto, I have nothing to add that would benefit the conversation, but as always..I predict a good game.
-
Simon Kenton 18 Ryle 10
This game was purely amazing. I wasnt able to be present for the first half, but judging by the score at halftime, I didnt miss much. This game reminded me of the Boone upset from '06.
-
Cov Cath at Dixie Heights Predictions
That Dixie offense wasnt as sterling as I expected against SK, Ill leave this one undecided.:fight:
-
Put a quote with this picture......
I have nothing to top that. Great movie by the way!
-
Trinity linebacker commits to Ohio State
This guy looks like he could take on sasquatch, and yes..Ive seen him.
-
Campbell Co at Boone Co predictions
I was thinking the same thing.
-
Pendleton County vs. Campbell County
Ill be surprised if this game is close.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Touche.:mad:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Ill donate some weight. Lord knows I dont need it.:lol:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
I feared that.:irked:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
I think he'll be just fine.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
^^Reasons unknown at this point. I know that he will not be playing in this game, and I hope that its the only game.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
:laugh: :laugh: :banana: :laugh:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Very true. I hope this football draught for Gibson doesnt last for too long, I enjoyed watching him play. Oh well though. See you at the game Ledge. :thumb:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
So earlier when you stated that his absence will not change the outcome of the game, what exactly is your predicted outcome? Are you saying they will win without Gibson? Cause I dont.