Everything posted by FHS BB
-
Lex Cath-Lex Christian?
Lexington Catholic won 9-2.
-
Western Hills 4 Woodford County 3
Yea Franklin County played good against us in game one and they should knock off Hills, but in seven innings. Both these teams will more then likely lose in the first two rounds of the regional tournament. It is too hard of a region, but I think Franklin County can win some regions like the 1st for example.
-
Frankfort district Tournament
Ironicaly some schools have enrollment bigger then 1600! All three schools combined are not as big as some high schools when it comes to enrolment! Would that make it a four "A" if it was one school with 1600 students?
-
Frankfort district Tournament
I am a baseball player/ student at frankfort High. If our city had no Frankfort High or Western Hills, and just had one huge school named Franklin County then we would be one of the top ten teams in the state. I am friends with people at those two other schools too and they have really good baseball players, and so does our school.
-
Worst District in the State/ Best
Which district is the worst? Which one is the best? My worst is the 1st. All the teams have losing records. The best is the 43rd. Just look at the teams!
-
Frankfort district Tournament
Tommrow the 41st starts. I can't wait for the rematch between Frankfort and Franklin County. After the way they racked up the score the first time on us we should be pumped up. Though thier a realy good team. This district is not that tough with zero ranked squads. Even if Franklin County does get passed us they will lose in the region which is good.
-
41st district
The tourny will be held at Frankfort. Franklin County has a number one seed and will play Frankfort High. Number two Woodford County will play number three Western Hills. My predictions are Franklin County over Frankfort and Woodford County over Western Hills. Then Franklin County wins against Woodford County in the championship. Any more opionions?
-
Frankfort 11 Fort Knox 5, Frankfort 6 Fort Knox 5
Not really it was last Saturday. The second game the coach put the reserves in for Frankfort, and it worked out well because we still won. Back to back wins for Frankfort for the first time in five years or around that!
-
Frankfort 11 Fort Knox 5, Frankfort 6 Fort Knox 5
Final score in a double header.
-
7th graders playing varsity baseball?
Frankfort starts one.
-
Frankfort vs. Lincoln County
Frankfort plays Lincoln County this Thursday! I was just wondering what kind of team and field Lincoln County has. I have to go there and play them!
-
Frankfort High Baseball
Our field at Frakfort is much better. We have a design of a baseball with an F on it for Frankfort behind homeplate. The on deck cirlcels are spraypainted baseballs too! The outfield is still not that good though. It has wholes and stuff. A 2-17 record though stands for us and needs improvement. Fort Knox and Moore are still great chances to win.
-
Mid-Season thoughts on the 11th Region
Lexington Catholic will be the champions of this region. The teams will be Lexington Catholic, Paul Dunbar, Madison Central, Madison Southern, Henry Clay, Brian Station, Woodford County, and Western Hills.
-
Madison Central at Frankfort
Thanks for the heads up!
-
Henry County Invitational
Wait a second I am Brent Yancey! I ahd a hit, a walk, and a catch on defense. I played my hardest and played well. Sorry I did not mean to double post.
-
Madison Central at Frankfort
Frankfort will play a decent team at home tommorow. Any thoughts? Hopefully Frankfort can win and get some respect or at least last seven innings. We have yet to score in the sixth inning :cry:
-
Henry County Invitational
Wait a second I am Brent Yancey! I had a hit, a walk, and a catch on defense. I played my hardest and played well.
-
Henry County Invitational
Today Frankfort will play two games against decent teams. The first is against South Oldam and the second is Henry County. Brent Yancey who has not been hitting well this week will look to regain control of things today! Frankfort will take at least one of two!
-
41st district
Lets get some things sorted out. First off we start two seniors, and another DH's. No juniors even play on the team. We start three sophmores and another will start depending on the pitcher. Two freshmen will start. An 8th grader and 7th grader. We respect and believe in our coaches, and try our best, I mean who would not try and make themselves and the team look bad? Our schedule also consist of eight top forty teams. I would know all this because I am Brent Yancey a senior on the team.
-
41st district
Here are my predicted post season standings: 1. Franklin County 2. Woodford County 3. Frankfort 4. Western Hills Today Frankfort plays Franklin County (My ex girlfriends school) in the capital city classic!
-
11th Region All A Classic
The tournament started today. Sayre beat Frankfort 15-3 at LCA. After the first inning Frankfort played well but the last four was all Sayre. Sayre gets Berea in the second round. Frankfort will look to rebound against Lincoln County this Saturday. Brent Yancey made the all tournament team for Frankfort High School! Brent had two hits, three RBI's, and two catches along with no errors on defense.
-
Frankfort 11 Berea 3
Yea we played great last night! Tyler and Parker D'Agano are really good, and so is the rest of the team. Brent Yancey had 3 hits, 3 runs, and an RBI to help on offense.
-
Frankfort 7 Deming 6
I play for Frankfort and it was a great game! Personally I had two hits! This win shows people that we are a young team and will win more games as the season progresses.
-
Metal Bat Ban In NY
well, wood bats would help teach kids to hit a lot better because of the samller sweet spot on them, but since it is so much smaller the kids hands would sting if they dont hit it their and they might not like it as much...hmm..i never heard of the metal wood bats..that is a good idea
-
Ky Teams going to Cocoa Expo in Fla.
how many teams go to this expo in the nation?