Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County Invitational

Featured Replies

Today Frankfort will play two games against decent teams. The first is against South Oldam and the second is Henry County. Brent Yancey who has not been hitting well this week will look to regain control of things today! Frankfort will take at least one of two!

it didnt look like he regained control yesterday when frankfort got beat by south oldham 20-3 and henry count 13-0!

  • Author

Wait a second I am Brent Yancey! I had a hit, a walk, and a catch on defense. I played my hardest and played well.

  • Author

Wait a second I am Brent Yancey! I ahd a hit, a walk, and a catch on defense. I played my hardest and played well. Sorry I did not mean to double post.

wow! obviously that didnt help any when u only get 3 runs in 10 inn. and give up 33!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.