Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColonelNation32

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColonelNation32

  1. Honesty, I dont think he will go to Nku too many guards at NKU right now. Nku has the following guards that have are on the team right now that I think that Hester wouldnt be a head of: Scott Bibbins Billy Finnell(Starts Point Guard right now) Mark Hawkins Michael Kramer Mike Kimmey David McFarland
  2. 1a. Cov Cath 1b. Holmes 3. NCC 4. St Herny 5. Boone 6. Highlands
  3. If the season ended today who do you think would win the 9th region tournment
  4. How was the crowd. Also how was Cov Cath Student Section. Great win Colonels
  5. The only coach that i heard applied was Mr.Turner, Lee Turner's Dad. For all you people who dont know Lee. Lee coach at Cov Cath during the 2002 season with Barry Jones and company. I think he went to Scott with the rest of the group to coach. Lee Turner also played at Holmes. From what i understand it would be a good hire for Holmes
  6. Cov Cath started out bad again.. Then there defense stepped up. Dixie has no bench they need to start getting there center the ball more because he looked good tonight expect he doesnt move from the block. Nice win Cov Cath
  7. What do you guys think about the game tonight between Dixie and Cov Cath. I really havent heard much about Dixie. Cov Cath 70- Dixie 55 Once a Colonel Always a Colonel
  8. I really dont know why they didnt take him then.. I really do think that the Spirit is down at Cov Cath
  9. 93 State..... They bring it people for the comittee like the Coach at Thomas More and other people from outside the program. I think part of the rest why Wolfe didnt get the job is because of the money. I dont think that we could afford him. I was thinking about it and If he would of came it would of been like a 15,000 dollar pay cut. Once a Colonel always a Colonel
  10. Why would anyone have beef with Coach Ray he is one of the nicest coaches
  11. Starting Kevin Listerman Andy Listerman Dan Tieman Corey Grace P.J. Thelen Bench Don Turey Jim Rippe George Schloemer John Vonlehman Steve Purdon Roger Tieman Randy Noll Todd Etler George Schloemer JV Team Randy Noll Joe Vosukl Joe Fritz Matt Nestheide Brian Lewin Bench Todd Jacobs Jim Hiltz John Hitz Brennan Votel Mark Bain( 3 point shooter) Chris Walker Jeff Studer Nick Shipley John Vonlehman Jared Overmann
  12. Very Good hire... Congrats to Coach Brossart. The only big question will be who he brings in with him. There is only two coaches staying from Rodenberg coaching staff.
  13. How does everyone know so soon. The kids and teachers at Cov Cath dont even know yet
  14. Do we know if they annocumented that Coach Brossart will be the next coach.
  15. I know a coach at Ryle and he said that Wolfe applied at Cov Cath. Dave Brossart is a very nice guy and that is all i know about him. At one point he was coaching football somewhere in Ohio and teaching at Cov Cath. Next year he left Cov Cath to become the head coaching job( I think this is the same year that Rodenberg came to Cov Cath). I really wanted Wolfe since he knew and played for Cov Cath in the early 90 and wanted a Colonel to come back to Cov Cath but Brossart would be a good fit there too. The only thing that i dont like about Brossart which really isnt anything big is that he went to Beechwood for high school. But we should know tommrrow night for sure

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.