Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

team america 54

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by team america 54

  1. Big win for Fleming. Sounds like they are playing well this year!
  2. If Miller keeps putting up numbers like this, he should be a starter next year in Rupp.
  3. Glad to see Curtis step up and be the leading scorer for Deming. He should be getting 15 every night. If Deming could get some activity from their big guys they should win some games this year. Some help for the twins and Curtis would be nice.
  4. I think tonight could be a break out game for Demings big man. I also think that Caleb Curtis will have a big night. I look for Deming to put alot of points on the board because Bracken doesn't have anyone that can stop the Twins. I think they will both go for 20 +.
  5. I would have to put Deming in the top 10. They will open some eyes this year.
  6. I will have to go with the Saints by 13.
  7. Good to see coach Reitz get the win. So is the Talbot kid playin?
  8. It should be a good game. Both teams always get up for this game. I know that coach Fite will have his guys ready to play. But i think the Devils will come out hot after the St.Pat game. Ill take Deming by 20.
  9. It was a good game for the Devil tonight. They played very good St.Pat team. Coach Hinson had his boys ready for the Devils. Owens and Anderson played well as did the Mason kid. The Black Devils D needs to step in up. They gave up a lot of easy buckets tonight. But on the bright side they had a few kids step up and score tonight.
  10. 7 Ashland blazer 5 South Laurel 3 Perry County Central 2 Johnson Central 1 Knott Co Central TB Ashland Blazer
  11. I think that A town will be ok in a few games their just gettin off to a slow start. But u know that coach Kelsch will have his guys on track and playin well the next few games. Good luck to the boys from A town the rest of the year.
  12. 7 Mason Co. 5 Dunbar 3 Campbell Co. 2 Corbin 1 McCreary Central TB Mason Co.
  13. It will be a good test for the royals. But i think that D.Miller will just be to much for CovCath to handle in his first home game this year. Royals win by 10.
  14. I agree with all uou guys so far. I also think that upir guard needs to be smart with the ball in his hands and not force a bad shot or a bad pass.
  15. I don't see the Saints stopin one king twin so their is no way that they will shut them both down. i'll changed my mind on the score. But Deming will get the win but it will be tight 44 to 41. Good luck to both coaches know them both well.
  16. Thats good for the Saints. But i think that Deming play better d than St.Henry. Will c what happens tuesday night. Good luck to both teams.
  17. Demings defense was to much for Bourbon Co shooters. Keep up the d Devils it hasn't been that good in the Devil dome for years.
  18. Elliott Co sounds like the real deal.Can't wait to c them in the Fieldhouse later in the year.
  19. Deming has a few other players that can step up and score. But the same thing goes for the Saints stop Owens and Anderson and the black devils walks away with a big win. I dont really know who's goin to stop who. But i do belive that it will be alot closer than that 40 point game last year. Good luck devils.
  20. BTW Aaron Massey should be the voice of the Devils!
  21. I really dont think a box and chaser will bother the "twins"! They have had this defense played on them there whole life. But I look for Demings defense to put alot of pressure on Owens and Anderson to see if they got anybody else that can score! I'll take Deming in a very close one 61 56.
  22. I got to say Deming by 10. They have alot of young talent can't wait to watch them play.
  23. DID U KNOW THAT THAT GREAT 8TH GRADER FOR CLARK IS ALLAN BANE'S GRANDSON AND NEPHEW TO JOE BANE BOTH FORMER COACHES IN THE 10TH REGION..............:dancingpa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.