Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 61 Bracken Co. 54

Featured Replies

Final . Bracken had a chance in this one down 1 late in the fourth, just couldn't get a big basket when they needed one. A good showing for the boys from Brooksville. Hang in there Coach Fite and Polar Bears.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give it to Bracken for the way they fought. Good thing Caleb Curtis showed up or this game would have been a W for the bears. But a win is a win and the Devils move to 3-1 on the season. Get things worked out this week and stick it to Nicholas Co. next Friday.

The Bears handled the pressure pretty well and held the King boys in check.

Holding them under their season average, I would say is in check.

Caleb Curtis steps up again I'm loving it he has finally broke through his "shell" and is really showing he can play.

Holding them under their season average, I would say is in check.

 

I never said it wasnt.. I was asking you.. what you considered was in check? WOW.. a little defensive this late in the evening..

 

I would say that holding both of them to 13 is considered in check and a good defensive effort.

Holding them under their season average, I would say is in check.

 

I think they both had somewhere around 12. I may be wrong but that's what I remembered.

 

Jarrod White had 10 and Nathan Mitchell chipped in 8, both coming in off the bench.

I never said it wasnt.. I was asking you.. what you considered was in check? WOW.. a little defensive this late in the evening..

 

I would say that holding both of them to 13 is considered in check and a good defensive effort.

 

Sorry!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.