Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 61 Bracken Co. 54

Featured Replies

As long as Cummings and Craft are your leading scorers Bracken will be in games. These 2 have to be the Hall and Hamilton that Bracken had in the past for the next 3 years. These two are ballers, just need to play more in the summer, maybe get on an AAU team.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 good back to back games by Mitchell, Curtis and White, finally a team that have all 5 players get into a offense that's been liking the last few years rather than a one man show.

I don't believe the Devils were thinking Bracken County would put up a fight like they did last night, every time we played each other it was in your face, hard nosed basketball to the end, Good job by both teams.

2 good back to back games by Mitchell, Curtis and White, finally a team that have all 5 players get into a offense that's been liking the last few years rather than a one man show.

I don't believe the Devils were thinking Bracken County would put up a fight like they did last night, every time we played each other it was in your face, hard nosed basketball to the end, Good job by both teams.

 

Two of the 5 aren't starters. What would you think about Mitchell and White starting along with Curtis and the Kings?

Two of the 5 aren't starters. What would you think about Mitchell and White starting along with Curtis and the Kings?

 

Mitchell should be in a starting position, he earned that spot. I can't understand why the Schalch boy is starting, yet Mitchell plays 80-90% of game and is contributing. I've also heard alot of others ask this question? Anyone have any ideas???

Mitchell should be in a starting position, he earned that spot. I can't understand why the Schalch boy is starting, yet Mitchell plays 80-90% of game and is contributing. I've also heard alot of others ask this question? Anyone have any ideas???

 

Finally someone agrees with me

Mitchell should be in a starting position, he earned that spot. I can't understand why the Schalch boy is starting, yet Mitchell plays 80-90% of game and is contributing. I've also heard alot of others ask this question? Anyone have any ideas???

 

I agree Mitchell should be in the starting lineup, Skip, I was trying to say that all except Grause and Schalch are starting get more involved instead of 1 man as that hurt our teams in the past.

I agree Mitchell should be in the starting lineup, Skip, I was trying to say that all except Grause and Schalch are starting get more involved instead of 1 man as that hurt our teams in the past.

 

Oh DM I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying if you were to stick Mitchell in from the beginning you are making teams respect that you have more than 2 or 3 scoring threats in your starting 5.

 

-In Curtis you have a PG that can drive the lane. Hasn't always been a threat but when teams ignore him he can hurt them.

-In the Kings you have two G/F IMO that are equal scoring threats that can combine to put 40+ on the board any night

 

In those 3 I see 50+ points against anyone.

 

If you add Mitchell to that trio you add another 12+ points. I also think he has a better defensive game than Schalch and I think he can run the floor with anyone. He is showing people that he can play like he did as a Freshman.

If I'm the Coach I give him the nod.

 

So your looking at 60+ points from 4 starters. Yeah it may not work out like that every night but when one is off the others can make up for it. Thats were I think St. Pat beat them. One King was shut down the first half and the other two starters made up for it.

 

I am by no means knocking Schalch I just think I'd give Mitchell a chance as a starter and if things pan out it only makes you stronger...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.