Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 61 Bracken Co. 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb did step up big and helped get the W for Deming! Defense hasn't been there the past 2 games. They need to pick it up as they got Nicholas and then Brossart next week.

I saw the scoring column and Grause only had 2 points?!?!?! Not what you want from your big man. Tonight looked as if he was over powered and he was about 5+ inches bigger than anyone gaurding him. Can anyone explain why he's not producing?

I saw the scoring column and Grause only had 2 points?!?!?! Not what you want from your big man. Tonight looked as if he was over powered and he was about 5+ inches bigger than anyone gaurding him. Can anyone explain why he's not producing?

 

Don't really know what has happened. He is due after a rough couple of games. I look for him to come out of this slump next Friday against Nicholas.

I thought that if there was any game that he should break out it was this one...

I thought that if there was any game that he should break out it was this one...

 

 

:thumb: This game was alot closer than it should have been. I still think Grause will come around.

:thumb: This game was alot closer than it should have been. I still think Grause will come around.

 

I know I really thought the Devils looked as if they didn't want to be out there playing. Bracken is your rival and I remember when we played it was cut throat. I didn't matter if one team was starting middle schoolers everyone got up for this game. It just doesn't seem like the intensity is what it should be.

I agree the Devils looked dead the whole game! Hopefully they will be ready against Nicholas.

I agree the Devils looked dead the whole game! Hopefully they will be ready against Nicholas.

 

When/where is that game?

I believe the Devils play Nicholas Friday the 14th in the Devil Dome.

I believe the Devils play Nicholas Friday the 14th in the Devil Dome.

 

Hope I can make it, Nicholas is down this year but they always bring a good game!!!

Glad to see Curtis step up and be the leading scorer for Deming. He should be getting 15 every night. If Deming could get some activity from their big guys they should win some games this year. Some help for the twins and Curtis would be nice.

Glad to see Curtis step up and be the leading scorer for Deming. He should be getting 15 every night. If Deming could get some activity from their big guys they should win some games this year. Some help for the twins and Curtis would be nice.

 

Mitchell and White have had very good back to back games in which both contributed very well. I was thinking that one of them would get the start tonight but once again I was wrong. But like they say if it ain't broke...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.