Everything posted by team america 54
-
Deming/Pendleton predictions?
DEMING fans will be there in numbers too, but we support our team winning or losing.
-
Deming/Pendleton predictions?
Deming fans will be there in numbers too, but they support their team winning or losing.
-
10 region tourney?
Deming is not a county. The school is in Robertson Co.
-
Nicholas County Vs. Deming 2/26
Deming has to slow Campbell down to win this game.
-
Deming 91 Paris 68
I think the Deming staff show alot of class. You go watch some other team if you don't like the way they coach.
-
10th Region All Region Team
Glad to c the King boys from Deming gettin some love.
-
Deming 71 Bracken 63
The Devils got a good game tonight from point gaurd Caleb Curtis. Good to see him back on track.
-
Bishop Brossart 65 Deming 45
I wouldnt go that far.
-
38th District JV Tournament??
Deming and Pendelton Co. play for championship Sunday at 2:00.
-
Bishop Brossart 65 Deming 45
He has been scoring really well, so if he had of played, it would of been a 1 or 2 point game.
-
Bishop Brossart 65 Deming 45
Luke did not play tonite. He rolled his ankle last night after a rough and unnecessary foul. He probably won't play Tuesday either.......
-
Mason Co vs Elliott Co Prediction 2/16
Mason by 10. Miller will put on a show tonight.
-
Bishop Brossart Vs Deming 2/16
Deming bye 3.
-
Mason Co. @ Harrison Co.
Mason Co. 75-48
-
Bluegrass/NKY Regional Contest Week #11
7. Scott 5. Madison Central 3.Cov Cath 2. Deming 1. West Jess tb.Scott Co
-
Augusta vs St. Pat predictions
Atown by 5.
-
Varsity starters playing freshman ball
They were just tryin to get ready for the freshman tournament. I think St.Pat would do the samething. Its just a good thing his brother was sick if u know what i mean.
-
Deming 73 Augusta 63
Good win for the Devils. Wish i could have made it to the game.
-
Best dunker from your high school?
:scared:The DeWalt dunk was the best dunk. I ever seen in a high school game........:dancingpa
-
Augusta vs Deming Predictions
I got to take Deming by 8.
-
10th Region All A Tournament Team
I think that if u get picked u should at least show up.
-
Calvary Christian 60 Nicholas County 47
Not sure how many Campbell had. But he did everything he could. I would say he had about 25 points and 12 boards.
-
Bracken County 65 Silver Grove 57 10th Region All "A"
Good win for coach Fite . Hope u make to the finals.
-
Bishop Brossart VS St. Patrick Predictions
I'll have to take St.Pat by 10 after the way Owens and Anderson played last night.
-
St. Patricks 67 Deming 64
U cant but the blame on one player for the loss. U win as a team and lose as a team.