Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BEARFACTS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BEARFACTS

  1. My opinion is that in the last 3 minutes of the game, they should bring back "JUMPING THE BALL oh held ball viloations. Im sure some will wine and think this is stupid, But I believe this is only fair to a team that is behind, Make the game alot more intersting. And If it slows the game 5 minutes, Oh well ,
  2. I have heard that maybe a person at BC is in the process of applying for the UK womens job. Anything to this ????
  3. Here we go again, counting chickens before they hatch. I bought some cheap Tickets from a MC fan this state tourney,,
  4. Pettigrew, Is the best As far as Im concerned . JMO . Both are very good though
  5. Thats funny. Dont think thats possible
  6. When deming builds there new School maybe they will get a new gym that seats 7,000 people
  7. I agree . Posting things like that are things that will get a team fired up as we saw last sunday.
  8. I agree. It dont hardly matter who plays in finals ita all ways full. They will not admit it but sales on tickets were down in all other sessions. And dont try and blame it on weaker teams playing, That is not the case,
  9. He sure did a good job the other night a coaching,,, Hes a super coach
  10. Montgomery by 16 if they play like they have this tourney. Alot of sharp shooters fron the outside
  11. I did get a chance to listen to the game on the radio, As I will do tomorrow night. Looks like Coach Kelsch pulled it out again. . Hope all is well . good luck to all teams
  12. Did you see angie and sheila hamilton play ball. There was no comparrison to those 2. Angie would of scored 3000 plus points if they would of given her the ball when they should have
  13. Well. As far as her scoring only 10 per game Thats was because he was feeding the ball to Sheila and Angie . Im considering the girls that can get the ball up the court, get assiist, the ones you mention just get points in the paint. Did you ever see her play. All these some of these people are listing scored 1000 plus points. I would hate to see 3 centers and 2 forwards getting the ball up the court. But I was just a grade school coach. When i coached I liked the girls that made things happen . Assist and taking charges dont show up in the total poins scored
  14. Bad as I hate to admit it, Williamstown does have a win. they beat thePolar Bears of BC
  15. I will not be in attendance to watch the royals clobber the class A schools. I may watch Augusta- St patrick, should be best game of tourney,
  16. Theres nothing wrong with the coach they have, If you just dont have the horses, what in the world can a coach do. I believe Robin Works harder and likes kids as much as any coah around, So please dont do that to Coach kelch
  17. It didnt read like that MY bad, well thats easy then Molly Linville Michelle Florer Annie Mains Angie Hamilton Amy Flaugher
  18. I will nominate CHRIS OWENS of St, Patrick. Read it well it says best go to man, Not the BEST PLAYER..
  19. Just sad that TUBBY let a player like Chris Loften go and is looking at Miller... I dont see him fitting in at Kentucky, He might wanna think about a smaller school, if he wants playing time.. As far as a clutch player and needing the 2 points with 2 seconds left. I would put my money on CHRIS OWENS of St. Patrick
  20. As my all time team ,It would go as follows ..... Mary Custard ( Harrison Co) .... Kim Henton ( Pendlenton Co ) .... Kim Denkins ( Nicholas Co.).... Sally Malley (Clark County) ....Annie Mains (Bracken County)
  21. I can tell you real quick whom they are forgetting A lady that lives right here in Frogtown Ky , One of the best Lady players I seen play in the 10th region, She was a graduate of Pendleton COUNTY .none other than KIM HENTON, One of the best ever to play in the 10th region, I can assure you there is none at Pendleton Co now that could play with her. Or any I seen in the 10th this year, should be on that list any day of the week

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.