Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Son of Bear

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Son of Bear

  1. That was exactly the case with me and while I think I would have been successful either way, the extra year really helped in many ways.
  2. Semis: Scott County/South Laurel and GRC/Warren Central Finals: Scott County/GRC *At least this is what I am hoping for since I'll be at every session....
  3. Didn't Miller play in the Sweet Sixteen as an 8th grader the year Warren Central won the state title??
  4. I would love to see a Scott County/Clark County final.
  5. Scott County earned it by winning the best region in KY.
  6. Does Todd Harris still coach there?
  7. 10th region champ Clark County is pretty close to Richmond/Lexington as well. There is A LOT of good basketball in the greater Lexington area this year.....
  8. ^Which session do the Cards play in (Wednesday/Thursday afternoon/night)?? I'm looking forward to seeing them.
  9. Clark has been very good all year, not a huge surprise....
  10. Scott County blew out a solid Lexington Catholic team today, but Tates Creek seems to be a team determined to make it to Rupp.....
  11. EKU, especially with the recent success of 2 NCAA tourneys in 3 years, would be a great fit for Walls. He could come to EKU and be a starter in a year or two, or go to UK and ride the bench while dealing with all the turmoil. I really hope he ends up at Eastern.
  12. From what I understand, Madison Central started a program this year and the turnout was very good.
  13. Bryan Station, Lexington Catholic, and Madison Central would be favorites in every other region in the state except the Ballard and Mason/Clark regions IMO.
  14. Scott County pulled away in the 3rd quarter in this one. Walls was on fire. I think Creek will be a very tough game for Scott County in the finals.
  15. It's a shame that tonight and Saturday, there will be three teams eliminated from the 11th region tourney that would win at least 10 other regions in the state....
  16. This game is going to come down to the end, just like expected.
  17. Hope so as well. Can't pick up 1340 am in New England tonight.
  18. nWo, I hope you will be doing updates tonight, I can't make the game...
  19. ...and they were unbeatable last year with Rodney Haddix too.
  20. :lol: There are 4 teams in the 11th region capable of beating Scott County.
  21. ^Correct. Game is at 7:30 at MC on Thursday night.
  22. If Model wanted to increase the size of their student body (for any reason) then they could do so. They could become as big as St. X if they chose to.
  23. :lol: Model is a private school and can draw kids from any surrounding area (Richmond, Berea, Lexington, Winchester, etc.) they want to. I can't believe I am having to defend the public schools in the county because it isn't fair that they much larger enrollments.:lol: This is a complete 180 compared to the football public/private debate. Model is funded by EKU, if they want to be more competitive in athletics then increase their numbers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.