Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County to win it all

Featured Replies

No matter who wins their region all roads will lead to the Scott County Cardinals. Is there anyone out there who can beat them?

:lol:

 

There are 4 teams in the 11th region capable of beating Scott County.

  • Author

I agree but will they.

...and they were unbeatable last year with Rodney Haddix too.

  • Author

I never said that. I said will they win it all?

Your first question was??? Is there anyone out there who can beat them?? The answer to your question is YES!! Right in their own region. Again they may not make it out and into the sweet-16. So, not all roads go through Scott Co. Even if they make it, there will be four more waiting.

Scott Co. will not make it out of the region.

 

Write it down.

  • Author

Who will beat them?

Who will beat them?

One of the 4 teams mentioned above? If not how many times in the sweet sixteen does the clear cut favorite win the big trophy. I have seen teams with talent like them get beat before.

Scott County is the favorite to win the 11th as well as the Sweet 16. For them to lose, they have to have an extremely bad night. The other senario is if Mackey or Walls get hurt. I wish them the best of luck, they are having an unbelievable run.

Scott County is the favorite to win the 11th as well as the Sweet 16. For them to lose, they have to have an extremely bad night. The other senario is if Mackey or Walls get hurt. I wish them the best of luck, they are having an unbelievable run.

Not true at all. There are many teams that could beat SC on any given night, 4 of which are in the same region. I think Lex Cath will be a real test.

Scott Co. will not make it out of the region.

 

Write it down.

 

Written down...now write this down, SC will beat every opponent from here on out by atleast 7 points.

I hope they do win every game from here on out by at least 7 points.... They better start with focusing on Frankfort tomorrow! Don't overlook anyone or underestimate ANYONE Cards...

Nobody can beat in the state of kentucky if they come to play they have to many weapons and they have losing last your in thier mind everyday

Written down...now write this down, SC will beat every opponent from here on out by atleast 7 points.

Where can I find you? I want to make a bet and I need someone to pay for my kids braces.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.