Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr.Fundamental

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr.Fundamental

  1. I think that this is absolutely true but again I am going to tell you that every does not need to underestimate my skins. I think we have a real shot, just because of what the district has lost
  2. I think that they would have to make a decision soon before summer comes, my friend willl not tell me anything though. I have heard on another site that Rick Jones might be in for the interview.
  3. Heard from a friend that the job is wide open, but Williamsburg is being very careful to make sure that they get the best man for the job.
  4. That is all Williamsburg needs is another QB, they always seem to have a good one with accouple of receivers to go along with him
  5. Williamsburg is in my district, in the eighties it was always them and Pineville, and in the nineties they were down except for like three to four years, they always seem to be in the hunt in the playoffs and probably have one of the best coaching staffs in the state outside of ours
  6. probably is... however since King and Gentry are brothers-in-laws, and from what I have heard Gentry is a man on the move. He is extremely smart and Georgia pays awful well, not to mention, kids that graduate in Georgia, get to go to a state school for free.
  7. I heard that he was leaving to go to Georgia with King
  8. I thought that he was the best athlete in the entire region this last year. I wish him all of the best and I know that he will make it to D1
  9. I know that Whitley County might be looking for a new football coach as well. I wounder if this would affect Pineville's chances of getting a top notch coach.
  10. Why the harsh words Thunderstruck, maybe, he is trying to promote a program that is clearly at it's lowest point in years. Mt. Mutt needs to be commended, because he has hope about the program and has high expectations, I know that might be scary to program. I can not talk that much though, I believe that my skins will go through a rough spell next year.
  11. you can if you want? I do admit that you have my curiouisty. I just hope that my friend would get a good boss. Even though I have not talked to him in acouple of days. How do you talk privately?
  12. I think a five class system is great!
  13. You are right, I do not understand the past, I am not even from the area, I just heard from a good friend that Williamsburg's administration is sincere about trying to get the best coach. I just wish my friend and his school the very best. Didn't mean to make you so hostile:walk:
  14. I just get tired of hearing about the other district,but all I want my skins to do is make the playoffs. Again, I think that the champs are still the champs, and two through four is going to be a dog fight. I think somerset will be a little down, just because of how talented they were last year, it is just hard to repeat, ask Williamsburg. The last three years have gone like this; correct me if I am wrong, Somerset, Williamsburg, Sumerset, and Harlan and Lynn Camp in second place. So I must say that my team's goal is to beat the burg. I have not forgotten about the 80-14 game at their place. I know a few years later we got them at our place, pretty handly. I look forward to this year.:fight:
  15. I believe that Williamsburg has always done the right thing in looking for a new coach. I have heard about their atheletic director and he seems to have his ducks in a row. Is it true that the superintendant was once a coach, if so where? I think that their middle school coach is who I have coached against is a top notch guy and whoever takes the head coaching job, more than likely would find a coach that is willing to help. Billy and I went to college together and recently coached against one another so I wish him and the High school coach all of the success in the world:thumb:
  16. How is everyone's spring practice going? Doesn't it make you sick that our district never gets any praise in the region, all you ever hear on this thing is Pikeville, that is only one team. I think top to bottom we have best district. Am I just that bias :banana:
  17. I still think that it will be a drop off considering Jimmy went to a D-1 school, that is a hard talent to replace, but I have been wrong before. Harlan does have my favorite as being the dark horse, but is it true that the defensive c is leaving? That would have to hurt that program. Still watch out for the skins :ylsuper:
  18. I am curious about the this season. I have alot of questions? First, can Sommerset replace their studs? Second, can Lynn Camp for the lack of experience in the backfield? Can Harlan survive without their superstar? Will Williamsburg have another threat outside of the Hamblin kid? What in the world will Evarts hold? Can my Skins show their true potential and win. Who will be the next head coach at Pineville, so many questions, does anyone have any answers:confused:
  19. :thumb: I believe that this is the most accurate thing that I have heard of. I like the fact that the champs are still the champs until someone knocks them off. I thought Lynn Camp would have done this last year, but it was an incrediable game. I think Harlan will be either first or second this year because of all the returning talent, how does their district schedule play out? I think Williamsburg will also be a dark horse, in the type of offense that they play, they can usually score, but the question will be if they can stop anyone? Also, how does thier district schedule match up. Lynn Camp seems to always play well at the end of the year, Coach Mitchell and his staff do a wonderful job their, but experience in the backfield will of course be their greatest question. And now for my beloved skins, I don't want to say to much but watch out:ylsuper:
  20. Man, you got me there... by the way congradulations on having the best tennis team in the tri-county oh that is Corbin, not to mention all of those A.P. courses, that the county offers, just out of curiousity how many schools pass their c.a.t.s test, just one! I am glad we don't go to school to learn. :sleep: Anyway, has anyone heard about who Williamsburg is going ot hire?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.